Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Slammed VE Berlina

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
agreed, iv got about 100kg of stuff in the boot at the moment, thats made it lower haha

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
lol. with ssl in the rear, you wont have any camber issues either, mine has only the slightest bit of negative camber.

1fatve

bling
Reaction score
Members Ride
red ve sv6, blue ss-v, vx clubby kitted, vl turbo
yo classified i got a ssv mate an it sounds lol nuthing near a sv6 i got a sv6 aswel but when it was standard . lol but now its louder then the ss . but yehh when ur in low revs in the ss its quiet but when u giv it abit it lets loose

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
dropped the car off at the panel beaters yesterday, get it back thursday arvo. i miss it already, im driving around in a '94 hyundai excel, its ridiculous.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
the exhaust system comes in 3 bits HEADERS ---> FRONT PIPE ---> REAR MUFFLERS

The v8 and the v6 exhaust are basically the same. The muffers are the same and the pipe size are the same. The rear mufflers on the v8 systems do flow slightly better than the v6 ones because they are twin outlet on each side. And are SLIGHTLY louder than the v6 ones. But nothing to worry about. As said, they are easier to get a hold of

thats not true mate the ss mufflers are louder but don't flow better at all the twin tip is fake. the bit of extra noise makes people think they are going faster.

Attachments

• vessmuffler.jpg
    vessmuffler.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,176

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
well i got the car pack last friday, the job was terrible. nothing was lined up properly, orange peel over the guard and specks of black in the front bar.

took it back on monday and let them know i wasnt happy, so they had it for another week.

im happy to say that i got the car back about 2hrs ago, it looks awesome. and the boss had a small ding in the rear removed, no charge.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Known as Red Passion I know I have one in that colour, I nearly orgasm everytime I see it lol. I love my deep metallic colours. Get those mags on it, get further away from the grandpa image :yeah: ;)

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
lol im pretty far from the grandpa image as it is, went for cruise last night and was scrapping over every speedbump i hit, the looks i was getten was priceless. nobody has lowered a ve that much here

eroled

VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Do ya have any before and after photos ,to see the difference in height. Cheers Phil