Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SS A6 Heron White

beej2beej

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE ssv A6
Hi guys! been reading this thread a bit and quiet enjoying it, tho i am quiet new to this forum game!
Now in two weeks approx i too will be popping my 'mods' cherry. i will be doing a dusted otr, x force stepped or 1-3/4 headers, into x force race 100cpi cats, mild steel 3" mid section to varex stainless tips, 25% under drive and a tune plus 'auto edit'.... all work will be done by jakes performance as I'm from canberra, cannot wait! everyone i talk to that has had similar mods done to an ls motor say the difference is amazing....

will keep posted and try to get some pic up of the ol girl when i giver her a good bath!

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
haha when u go into the VE-WM section, click on 'Post new thread' then u can make ur own thread about ur car, post info and pics etc....

maka5

-=U=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SS M6
car sounds nice.. planing on taking it down the 1/4 mile see what it can do?? my guess is that you wont but if u do it would be interesting to see what sort of time you get...

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
yeah i keep saying i will eventually, but i never do. cars with similar mods and power do around mid 12s i think......i will do it eventually hahaha :p