Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VF HSV Clubsport SV

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Don't think so Hama. I don't have that much of an issue with them on mine, and you've been in my car.

Yeah yours held them pretty good, what size tyre you running? 305? ATR's or ATR2's?

I was more talking in the wet, conti's have amazing grip in the wet and my experience with achillies in the wet with a bit of power on a 245 to 275 (different cars all 200rwkw +) have spun them very easily.

Now lowered on Bilstein shocks, King Springs, with some Super pro swaybars.

Looks awesome. Bilstein B8 shocks? Where did you source them from?

What height King Springs? I went SSSL's on Bilstein B8 shocks and mine sits ALOT higher than that (check 1st page of my thread for reference).

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Hey Brad will these fit on my VE SS wagon?

5e6yje2a.jpg

What's the specs and when will they be available through GSL Rallysport?

Is this specific to the VF?
qymyge5a.jpg

slr74

Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Senator Manual
What happened to this thread? So many questions left unanswered. Does it crush the spine over bumps now? Does the HSV suspension dial preference not work with this suspension change?

toey@carfx

Detailing Junkie
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
2007 wm caprice
Got any updates brad? 2 mates of mine have vf gts's and are looking for better suspension set ups. One of them u have been speaking to on club vf but the other isn't even on fb. Any info I can pass on regarding what setups you guys have developed for the vf hsv range would be great

GenFSVR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
What happened to this thread? So many questions left unanswered. Does it crush the spine over bumps now? Does the HSV suspension dial preference not work with this suspension change?

HSV driver preference dial only affects suspension settings on GTS and Senator, only the cars fitted with MRC. On Clubsport variants the Driver preference dial only affects/alters steering weight and transmission shift points.