Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vhsle

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
Cool ride mate love the vh model!! I have one also, but yours is in better condition....Cheers Jas

i wouldnt say that mate yours looks tough also are you still doing up the vk in the photos?

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
Very nice, nothing like chrome for the bumpers is there

thanks mate the last commodore of the chrome bumpers i think thats why i love the VH models out of the vb vc vh i think the vh was the best looking model but thats just me because i own one lol but its still a nice feeling when i still after owning the car for 17yrs get people come up to me and say either nice car i had one of those or they say they were my dream car when i was a kid.

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
Mmm i like it a lot. If i couldnt get a 2 tone sle id go white VH look tops in white

you know for years ive been wanting to paint her a different colour ive been toying around with the idea black over orange...or maybe in a mica cherry cola color/ dark purple over silver/ and the list goes on then i walk out see it polished up and go you know white sounds good but next week ill change my mind...my problem is im one of these guys that fights with himself part of me wants to keep it near original which it nearly is ive still got the original wheels/ steering wheel even the springs the interior is untouched but the other half of me goes its your car youll never sell it do what you want to it...this battle has been going on for years now but i think it will stay the same but it does need to be resprayed again it still looks good and paint is still great it shows how good 2 pack is 15 yrs its been painted but there are a few small imperfections now so i want to treat it to a makeover.

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
machone, sorry for the late reply mate, yeah still working on the vk as well the vh. My vh looks good from a distances but up close its a different story...lol...It had a worked 6's now its getting a v8. My daughter wants me to put a v8 in it, so when she old enough to drive it, lol..Vk I'll be running the 253 for a while until a can get a 308 for it.....Cheers Jason.

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
I know what your sayiing Jason...my daughter turned 18 last year i taught her how to drive in the VH she turned to me and said the same thing...do i get your car if i pass my license?...i told her yep when Im dead lol...Cool work on the cars mate im sure they will both come up a treat...make sure you keep all of us up to date... cheers Mac

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
I have two girls, and a boy. My middle child who wants the vh, she only 8 tells me what she wants to do with it. The first thing she said was a V8!! and auto too, cause a I dont want manual its to hard!.. lol... I also got told to hurry up on finishing the vk, so we can get on fixing the vh.....kids I'll tell ya they are a pain in the butt....lol... Vk at the moment is still in primer,cause I've been ill, so its getting there, slowly. I'll get it finish soon... Cheers Jason

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
lol mate get some sandpaper for the kids tell them to finish it...second thoughts bad idea...its like when the kids want to wash the car you can always tell when parents drive there cars washed by the kids theres dirt patches everywhere lol...i hope you get better soon mate and slowly nothing wrong with slowly :)

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Cheers mate, I've had my kids out and help me with the sanding well, lets put it this way mate, kids try to sand down the tyres lol...... and not the car! lol....This time last year I lost my job cause i have arthritis through out my body :( So now things just take a little longer an what it use to take....I manged to start my v8 up! so something going right for once! Good luck with your beast mate. Cheers Jason

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
camerapictures3189.jpg

was playing around in photoshop everyone in the fam hates it which im sure everyone else will lol but just tossing up some colors around im hoping to get the old girl sprayed soon...im not the best at photoshop so excuse its not perfect