Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vhsle

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Mate

I really don't think that you can really improve on the white as it is. Looks so clean. Pete

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
Mate

I really don't think that you can really improve on the white as it is. Looks so clean. Pete

i probably will just go 2 pak white again the paints still in very good condition but after 15 years theres a few small dents from over the years that bugs me so i was thinking maybe a complete change but yeah i still like the white

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
redsilver.jpg

purple.jpg

blue.jpg

green.jpg

dkgreen.jpg

pink.jpg

orange.jpg

bluesilver.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Great looking car in white mate.. My wife had a blue vh sle about 10 years ago.. Not many nice 1's left now cos everyone puts massive wheels and crap spray jobs.. More value in a stock looking car

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
Great looking car in white mate.. My wife had a blue vh sle about 10 years ago.. Not many nice 1's left now cos everyone puts massive wheels and crap spray jobs.. More value in a stock looking car

very true mate but sometimes i do see some excellent sles in two tone or just a single colour and they have the wow factor then i look at my old girl and go mmmm change the colour lol

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
lol Ari thanks mate saved me doing it...the tiger mica looks good in yours ive seen it on a vh it looks good the dark green also looks great...on mine the purple silver another colour i was looking at...theres one colour that looks absolute gorgeous on any car i reckon and its house of kolor passion purple (so it should with the cost of it lol)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR