Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VK Project

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Hey Pez, good last minute change of colour, looks heaps good, lol..

I like to admire nice cars all the way through their progress.. not to worry, there is a few good pics there,
And cheers the engine bay would be nice, to see what to aim for with my VH,

Good to hear there is some progress being made on this beast, wish I could say the same for mine, haha..

Picss too, interior all together, and bay..

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Get back at'em with your seats, or they just take longer.. perfect interior colour though bro, you know what u want :D

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
got seats today. only a few weeks late but better than never.
ganna be putting them in on wednesday night. should be good.
will get some pics when seats are in.
now all that needs to be done is to put the h/u in and connect the amp to it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group A Mock-up
Hey dude, That's an awsome K (Same body parts as myn) and even better first car?

Love the coulor choice, Iv wanted a car atomic green for a long time (now i know how it will look on my K when i get my kit it will be a bit diff though)

With your spring's they are realy easy to do in the back, It's just jacking it up (make sure it wont fall if u bump it) undo the top of the shocker and you might have to put some weight on the axle to pull the spring out. Then drop in your low spring, jack the axle up till u can bolt in your shorter shock and thats about it. That's the short explanation anyway, The front I have never done but been told it's easy as long as you have spring clamps, not sure if it all has to be shortend or if you can just put low spring in and it'll be sweet?

Might save you a bit of cash and also Im not defenant on this but i think you have to get a shorter panhard rod and re-aline the diff, drive-line and might need a wheel alinment.

sk8n8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
good job mate bring them vks bak to life

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
thats one of the best VKs ive seen in a lon time good on you mate also i reckon a brock bonnet scoop wouldnt go to bad on it, hope it all goes well for ya

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
thanks for your reply's.

yeah I'm saving up and getting an exhaust before i get suspension done. want it to have a bit of a note.

Ive never really like bonnet scoops or the spoilers on the older cars.

Sound system is getting finished off on Wednesday and then just have to bolt seas in and where off. waiting for my console. there was a postage mix up on ebay which was pretty annoying but that's alright a new black console for $95 inc postage seemed like a good buy to me. just hope it comes this week so i can get it insured and drive it round.