Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VLT 265rwkw, Custom Paint and much more!

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Turbo, 1984 VK Berlina v8, 1998 VT Wagon
Name: Beardie

Model: SL

Colour: Custom light Blue with red pearl

Bodykit: NONE

Engine Type: RB30

Engine Mods: high flow oil pump, ARP head studs, ARP main studs, Spool rods, headwork and turbo cam, romac balancer, Mahle forged pistons, gates racing timing belt, ACL racing gasket kit, new bearings, GT35/40 turbo, Wolf V500 computer, front mount cooler, plus heaps more just CBF writing it all down lol

Power: 265RWKW

Exhaust: 3in with a 3in motar cat

Gearbox: Full manual shift Jatco with 2700 stall

Diff: 3.9 gears with 28 spline billet axels and a LSD

Brakes: standed VL Turbo

Suspension: All new noalthane bushes threw out and pedders sport rider springs

Wheels/Tyres: 18 in Anz five+fives, 19in VX GTS, 18in impluse wheels all Depends on what i feel liek running lol

Interior: standed gray SL with Gray racing seats (soon to change)

Other Mods: VZ SS guard flutes

Stereo: Alpine head unit, Hiphonic splits eclipse rear speakers, pioneer 4 channel amp 2x pioneer 12in champion series subs, eclipse mono block amp

Cost: ;-)

Contacts: Notdadz Kustoms

Future Mods: white 5 spoke 20s, gray vl calais seats, plus a few other odds and ends

Well guys this is my VLT only had her a few weeks but she goes really well! got a fair bit more in her as shes only running lowish boost so with a retune im looking for 300rwkw!

sorry about the pic quality but ill get some good pics once the new wheels are on :)

let me know what you all think, Cheers guys. oh and before anyone says anything the HSV badge was on there when i bought it, i just dunno what to replace it with, any ideas?

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Looks familer?? May have seen it at ESP when my VL was there in 2008. Looks good but mate!!

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks familer?? May have seen it at ESP when my VL was there in 2008. Looks good but mate!!

yeah you probley would of, ESP Built it when my mate owned it, was around 2009 that the turbo and stuff was put on it, its only done 7 thousand kays in taht time but lol

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
That looks nice and clean mate, your passenger headlight needs adjusting :p not to sure about the flutes but its something differant. Keep us posted mate

take the badge off and bog it imo :)

thanks mate and yes i know it needs adjusting i just havent had the time to do it lol

yeah teh flutes wouldnt of been my first choice, but they were already done when i bought the car and as teh cars a custom colour im not going to remove them atm lol

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
That's nice. The wheels look sweet too.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
thanks mate and yes i know it needs adjusting i just havent had the time to do it lol

yeah teh flutes wouldnt of been my first choice, but they were already done when i bought the car and as teh cars a custom colour im not going to remove them atm lol

nahh thats all good, looks really clean and straight though, get some interoir pics and engine bay shots up. My vl had the same problem, nothing a few packer washers couldnt fix ;)

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
That's nice. The wheels look sweet too.

thanks man, those wheels arnt on the car atm as the tyres were worn out.

car now runs ANZ five+fives.

in fact here are some new pics of it on teh other wheels and some of it with my mates VLT

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
Those wheels suit it really well. calais tailights and garnish :p or atleast berlina ones, haha can't stand sl tailights lol

funny you mention that i have calais garnish and tail lights to put on i was just um a liitle to seedy today to put em on lol