Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VLT 265rwkw, Custom Paint and much more!

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Turbo, 1984 VK Berlina v8, 1998 VT Wagon
thanks mate, and no bay pics yet, i want to re-do teh intercooling pipe work then ill throw some up :)

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
funny you mention that i have calais garnish and tail lights to put on i was just um a liitle to seedy today to put em on lol

nice, that'l make it look better imo, make sure you get some pics once you've swapped them

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
well guys i got sick of the SL tailligths so i managed to pick up a set of calais tail lights and center garnish, plus the bootstrip and tail light extenders for a good price so this arvo i put in teh taillights and garnish, its to dam cold in canberra atm to be out side so the boot strip will have to wait till a warmer day. but heres a quick pick i took of the rear end. looks much better IMO

IMG_0694.jpg

RobboVl

VL REPPIN'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL commodore
looks awesome man!

RobboVl

VL REPPIN'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL commodore
i do like this, Looks so clean..

Beardie

NDK
Reaction score
Members Ride
quick update, i was never very happy with the way the gearbox was shifting. so i took the car up to Race transmissions Australia in sydney they have confirmed that there's a few issues with the box so know its getting a rebuild to handle about 400kw so she should be near on unbreakable :)

looking forward to getting her back and taking it for a spin :)

Also if anyone knows of a set of Supersports or pentagon 20s for sale can you please let me know thanks all