Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN 5 Litre

VQUARTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Hey Buddy, Cars looking good. Hope the Kit goes on well and looking forward to seeing it when its done... I will ask another mate about doing the paint job and see if he may be interested in taking it on.. Will send you a pick of the Intercooler Pipes and Blower Set-up when i get them Done... Take it easy and enjoy the Beast...

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
lol i count 3 Vns, 1 green one, the blue beast and the red one in not so good shape And a Vs ute!!!
Vn looks tough as man, what happened to the rims?

The Wheels (VY SS) were my m8's wheels.

Hey Buddy, Cars looking good. Hope the Kit goes on well and looking forward to seeing it when its done... I will ask another mate about doing the paint job and see if he may be interested in taking it on.. Will send you a pick of the Intercooler Pipes and Blower Set-up when i get them Done... Take it easy and enjoy the Beast...

Thanx a heap mate, that would be great if he would do it for me, of course depending on how much it will cost and how long it will take me to getr the money unless we came up with some sort of deal, but yer thanx.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
lol i count 3 Vns, 1 green one, the blue beast and the red one in not so good shape And a Vs ute!!!
Vn looks tough as man, what happened to the rims?

yer lol bit of a fan on the VN's the two Red cars are my dad's, the VN in the back a a SV 89 LE #92. the VR Ute is his work Car, and the Green VN is my doner Car for the Beast.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
vn looks sweet mate are you still coming down to geelong for the all holden day be good to check out the beast in the flesh keep up the good work mate

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
hey m8, yer for sure, im still commin and i will be bringin the vn b4 it gets taking off the road for a make ova

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
sweet az see ya there then be good to check out the beast what you got planed for the make over? keep up the good work mate

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Yer no worrys,

The new things that will be done to the car will be a complete Respray (Not sure what colour yet) every thing will be painted on the car, Engine bay door jams. also a VN AERO kit have been brought for it, interior will be done also, not too sure if i wont to paint the interior or keep it the standed grey, if the grey ill paint it one grey so its all nice and neat and im putting the calais loom though-out the car so i have electric's in her.

and a bit more work to the engine will be done also the box and the diff.

So yer its a long term project i guess, but not too long im hopping, lol

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day all,

Iv came to a choice of colour to get the Beast Painted in and it's the Canary Yellow (maybe with a pearl, *I'm up for ideas for a pearl from anyone*) . Still stickin with the Aero kit, this wont be done for a while as im trying to get the money together.

cheers guys will keep u posted as i progress and as i buy new things for the Car.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
hahahah y's that man?