Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN....

V

VN_Dan

Just thought I would post a pic of my VN....the guards( the grey guards and bonnet were straighter, and had less paint on them than the blue ones.......less to remove when we re-paint it )..... are only just sitting there, ( not bolted yet ) , and we need to bend the nose-cone bracket down a little,and then align the bonnet......just loooooooove the cat-catcher nose-cone !!!!!..Thats off the ute that Holden built and gave to :king: Brockie !! :rofl: .the black grille thingie is just sitting there..... we might get some mesh the same as in the bottom cat-catcher and put in there....all the running gear is clean as........Rat and I spend a good 1 & 1/2 hours cleaning all the rotten rubber/glue/contact adhesive ???? crap :ranting: that was holding the front indicator lenses in, and then stuck the mothers in with some clear silastic stuff that :king: Garth left here.....( might as well use it than waste it!!!).... the rear passenger door still needs a little re-assembly....lol...then a good sand-down, and we have a mate with a spray-booth.....get it all one color, then off to the muffler shop( let them put in that mongrel bolt on the drivers side manifold!!! )....then new tyres...then rego...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah:

Attachments

• VNdans.jpg
    VNdans.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
Doesnt look like much at the moment, but from what you said there it should look great when you get the girl all cleaned up.

good luck with the project, and dont forget to post up some pic's when your done ;)

R

rattattack1313

dont worry..be happy....

:yeah: yea bloke....don't worry...camera is always in me hand....(much to the annoyance of a few family members..lol..).. :rofl: :rofl:

V

VN_Dan

just bolted the cone on....the grey guard bolt-holes didn't want to line up, so I put the blue ones back on, after Rat belted out the dings........have to put the blue bonnet back on , too....the grey one wont line up either....looks a bit neater....... ;) ..Happy Dan........ ;) ;)

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
yeah ya right rat she does look a million times better with the nose cone one good job dan and rat keep up the good work mayby you can help me put this VY preditor kit on lmao :yeah:

V

VN_Dan

welll....we got into it today,(draggrd Rat away from his computer..).... and bogged the rest of the ding in the right hand guard........spray putty in at the moment.....and wasted a can of cheap black, as an undercoat for the blue.....hopefully, to go on tomorrow morning......starting to look okay..... :D :D

Attachments

• dans car14th 002y.jpg
    dans car14th 002y.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 163
  • dans car 14th004y.jpg
    dans car 14th004y.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 138

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
what happend, did y ou take of that sticker did ya that i put on
:bop:

R

rattattack1313

looool...yea...he noticed it....its on the kitchen cupboard now......funny as, putting that there.......

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Starting to look like a car again boys:D
looking good..........
AirStrike :air: