Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
cheers mate,
i reakon outa all tha colours it came in eitha green or white look tha nicest
but i lean 2wards tha green, especially when tha paints in as good a nik as myne is :D

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
fkn faggots on the roads cant drive for ****!!!!!!!!

walked out to my car in tha uni carpark, only to find a MASSS scratch in the rear bumper :( its fkn deep as and stands out like dogg ****

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
**** your cursin troy. i took your advice and ****ed off vic street scene. ill give this **** a whirl. get some pics up of the damage.
And i need your help with those blue interior lights. i want to do something like that as well. just for the door lights but. add me on msn you cow slinger

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
statesman87, its stripped tha paint right down 2 tha plastic of the bumper, whole bumper will need 2 b resprayed
tha scratches arnt that big in size, but tha silver paint on my car is immac, mirror like, but now right in a nice peice of paint, theres big ass black stratches

Statesman87

JAMSTA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
lol yeah i know what ya mean! Thatd fkn suck! i take so much care of my paint, and its been scratched before like really bad.. i never got it fixed i just used touch up paint.. it did the job but it doesnt look 100%! i spend so much time lookin after my paint.. By the way do you know me?

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
ye mynes got scars on it from over the years aswell, and cannot find a touch up paint of my colour (the green anyway) so i may start 2 consider gettin her resprayed, unfortuantly i dont no any sprayers so itll cost me top $$$$ which i dont have.

would like 2 no how much itll cost jus 2 respray her and get tha small dints n imperfections out, then wen i go out ill take up 2 car spaces so no tossers can scratch it :p

and btw i duno if i no u......? am i suposed 2?

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
I got the same colour calais as you man, i got it all fixed up the paint work that is, all the imperfections n ****, looks bloody nice. Tho i still find little nicks from fags at the carparks!!