Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Exec

georgeonboost

clutch it!
Reaction score
Members Ride
slammed VP EXEC
totally agree dale. unfortunately the fuzz don't see is this way and they should be catching the real criminals out there.

George

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
arrggg nasty pod filter!!! lol.Glad to see thats gone... that last pic taken at night looks awesome, Int rims look like their in immac cond, should whack some tyre shine on, i'll never clean a car and not do the tyres, makes a massive difference i reckon..But yeah looks nice man..Are your plastics and rubbers around the window faded like mine? Im thinking of touching them up, and doing the fuel tank and straps in black, although i might get a tank from the wreckers and do it properly, rather than ****ing around with the one on the car..Oh yeah, where are the sub pics? did you remove them or something, i went through your whole thread, there were comments about them, but i didnt see any pictures..

Last edited:

DeViLisanAnGeL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5L - 12.6@108 stock bottom end & comp
ive sold the internationals and rolling on ceptors till i decide what rims i wanna get...

Yeah it suck man, i've started making the wagz more stock.

On the note of rims, i'm pretty sure i'll be selling my spare set of 18's pretty soon fairly cheaply to help fund the last of the stato. 18x8's, 5 into 10 spoke rims with dish. I'll show em to ya at some time :)

georgeonboost

clutch it!
Reaction score
Members Ride
slammed VP EXEC
arrggg nasty pod filter!!! lol.Glad to see thats gone... that last pic taken at night looks awesome, Int rims look like their in immac cond, should whack some tyre shine on, i'll never clean a car and not do the tyres, makes a massive difference i reckon..But yeah looks nice man..Are your plastics and rubbers around the window faded like mine? Im thinking of touching them up, and doing the fuel tank and straps in black, although i might get a tank from the wreckers and do it properly, rather than ****ing around with the one on the car..Oh yeah, where are the sub pics? did you remove them or something, i went through your whole thread, there were comments about them, but i didnt see any pictures..

yea the internationals were mint whilst i had them. only 1 rim had a gutter scrape and wasn't all that bad. that was the night i got them too that night shot. the sub pics, ill have to have a look on my pc. im gonna update the first post in this thread from when i started modifying the car. will be better that way.

Scheme

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VN Wagon Exectuive
G'day mate, VERY interesting post and good taste in cars / rims by the way

I am having this EXACT same issue trying to run VT internationals on the front of my 89 VN Sedan and getting the centrecaps to fit on. I bought 3mm spacers as You did. But after fitting them, and putting the Rims back on, the centercaps fit, but I surely don't think that my stock studs are long enough or safe at all...

Did you ever encounter any problems with this? Did you ever eventually upgrade the stud length?
Rears are fine as I don't need to run spacers and the caps aren't stopped by any bulging center of the hub as at the front.

Any and all positives/negatives/tips You could offer would mean the world!

T.I.A

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
G'day mate, VERY interesting post and good taste in cars / rims by the way

I am having this EXACT same issue trying to run VT internationals on the front of my 89 VN Sedan and getting the centrecaps to fit on. I bought 3mm spacers as You did. But after fitting them, and putting the Rims back on, the centercaps fit, but I surely don't think that my stock studs are long enough or safe at all...

Did you ever encounter any problems with this? Did you ever eventually upgrade the stud length?
Rears are fine as I don't need to run spacers and the caps aren't stopped by any bulging center of the hub as at the front.

Any and all positives/negatives/tips You could offer would mean the world!

T.I.A

hey mate, this thread hasnt been in use in a few years.
but i have a vp sedan daily, with 17'' vy spack wheels i have been running 3mm spacers on the front for about 3years now with know issue of studs snapping or nuts coming loose.i do make a note to check my wheel nuts every couple of weeks just to be safe. never found any loose..