Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vp exec

vpcommo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
hey guys

bought a vp about a month ago and thought i would put up some details n pics of what i got.

Ex - cop car so has been chipped.

Car is lowered all round on FE2 suspension as this is a ex police car.

Body- in Cardinal Red which is a Factory pearl colour, with a rear spoiler. it has tinted black tailights and side indicators. Rear lights look individual becoz they still have a tinge of deep red on some angles. Have put on vp calais rear garnish.

Has holden 15" mags

Interior- has been fully customised, with all interior plastics being colour dyed black or painted the colour of the exterior and clear coated to be hard wearing. has custom made maroon suede inserts on all four doors n the roof has been custom covered in black seude. Also has had a custom made parcel shelf also covered in black suede to match roof.

Has customised speedo tacho fuel n temp needles that are blue and also blue lights for the dash. The car is decked out with blue lights everywhere. has a blue interior light on roof, has custom mounted blue lights under the dash so the footwells glow blue whenever the parking lights are on had the professionally custom wired into headlights, and at same time had Blue LED parking lights fitted to the front, whenever the boot is opened there are blue neons in there also, which makes the whole boot glow blue at night.

Stereo- Pioneer DEH-P5950IB 2008 model CD MP3, Clarion 4inch 200w, Clarion 6x9s 350w speakers in custom rear shelf, alpine type r 12" sub with clarion amp

Future mods:

This friday i am getting a 2 1/2" cat back exhaust done, can't wait to see what it sounds like.

ALso interested in putting 17's on, looking for some vy ss rims probably.

Not sure what elso to do any comments or suggestions would be very welcome, cheers

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
clean looking car, but the infamous cop chip isnt really any different to a stock chip.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Super power COP CHIP FTL lol
Not a bad lookin VP, just needs a good clean up.
Not keen on the interior or the spoiler but meh, good luck with it

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I dont like the red console, other then that. not a bad ride

Door speakers look good.