Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Re sale project.!

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Where the heck do you get all the money for these cars man? Did you rob a bank at the age of 10?? I could hardly afford my VG when I bought that last year. Still struggling to get up the funds to paint it haha. But seriously that's a list and a half of cars mate.

Started with the vh and worked my way up :)

Ahahaha i wish :p

Yeah it will get there mate!

Cheers!

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Alot cheaper than getting busted by Taxation Department /RTA/Council though. Considering you've got it all posted on a public forum.

How do you know all this talk about law with cars ? :)

Pie-VK

That guy.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Series I VY SS Ute 5.7/M6
man when i was 16 i had a diahatuse handivan.

but by now ive had about 7 commodores and 3 falcons.

but still... how on earth did you manage tk stumble across all those cars at 16? i mean ****, where do yiu find fhem.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
All the cars i sell 85% are un reg.. And 99% sell for under $5000.. And most have no rego papers and are not in my name... I just get a sighned recipt. And give a sighned recipt with the car so legaly there in the previous owners name.. Not in ours.. In that 6 years about 10 cars of my cars have been in dads name.. Out of the 54 i think.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
I've got a family member that deal with commercial law on a daily basis, plus I've worked in and around the automotive trade for the past 28 years.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
eBay , Gumtree , and when we see a car on streets sitting with rusty discs and cob webs we knock on the door ams ask them and somtimes get them for free and scrap them for $350 without touching them! But yeah we just be polite and ask them! :) then get them cheao fix them and sell them and make a proffit! Hard work tho..

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fair enough cheers for the info apriciate it ;)

The guy around the block buys like 1 to 2 cars a week and sells about 2 a week and there all over $3000! Never been caught! Allways transfers them and even gets personalised plates dunno why there only re sellers..he makes easy 100k a year..

MontyVE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 MY12 SV6
Haha you guys are so lucky....Im thinking of buying a little shitbox and making money of it. Dads owns a car yard and garage so I could probs put it under the yards name?

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha you guys are so lucky....Im thinking of buying a little shitbox and making money of it. Dads owns a car yard and garage so I could probs put it under the yards name?

Just put the cars in your dad's name..! Stick to VT Commodores they sell within hours of being on gumtree! Little car we never sell them. Just Holdens and Fords!

JTR007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB, VN, VS, VX & VF
nice collection!
Any more updates on the VP?

How did you get the ba taxi $200. My friend is trying to get one :)