Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Acclaim (Series II)

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Computer's motherboard has ####ed itself, looks like I gotta fork out a little money for an ASUS Rampage III. Should be a good upgrade anyway, but doesn't look good for the cruise guys. Maybe we should get a little one planned ourselves :p
Gives me more time to get ridof all of these error codes and stuff anyway

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Yeah I woulda but PC issues and major TPS issues atm just being a prick, idle went all over the place today so I got some new screws (because the ones in the TPS were worn and loose), screwed them in and used a little sealant, it's better now but I was hoping my new TPS would be in today. Instead I got some green license plate lights (illegal but meh will get bright white ones someday), green interior light and black carbon fibre vinyl wrap :)

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
very nice bud like it alot are those H4s legal just wondering ? dunno **** about lights and whats legal or whats not

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
^What he said hehe
Philips Extreme Vision and cheers not a lot like the green inside haha (Unless you never saw that bit)
As far as I know HIDs in Commodores aren't legal (For VS anyway) and there's some number which is illegal (5000k I think? where it starts to go blue)
Basically anything you see ricers with haha
TPS and IAC came in today and took off those front mudflaps. Unfortunately rain and lack of garage means no install just yet. Hopefully fixes hesitation issue and fuel consumption as TPS is a biggie it seems. No codes for the IAC but thought may as well, only $30

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Nice. yeah HID are legal. If you get them leveled professionally you should have no problems.
Its the issue where your light is not level and blinds the other drivers and then makes you look like a HID (Hi Im a ########)

Sorry mate, but that's a huge fail. As much as you want them to be, they just aren't legal. Not unless you have a car with projector lamps, headlight washers, and self levelling suspension.