Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Acclaim

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I also agree with Antondude, it looked like a good home collecting dust in your dads shed. ;)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

</3

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
R33 thread please :3

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Dayum man hope it goes to a good home.
So do I man.. Will be sad to see it go.

R33 thread please :3
Hmm maybe....

Never thought I'd own anything other than a commy.. but here we are lol. Its had a rebuild with forged pistons, new bearings, new clutch and a few other things, but pretty standard in terms of turbo's, tuning, intercoolers and all that kind of stuff

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Soo my cars about 95% complete, maybe even going to register it tomorrow. Only thing holding me back is for some reason its suddenly not charging, but I don't think it would be that big a deal, and if its the alternator they're still easy as to come by. Also only tonight its just started doing a thing where it cranks but won't fire again :/ but then sometimes it does, seems intermittent. Once thats sorted I need to get a new headlining board to re-glue, a new pillar trim that goes near the parcel shelf, and some new rear door trim clips and its done :D But I can drive it without them for the time being.
Ohhhh also the left hand and the middle screen in my (was) perfect level 3 cluster have decided to die in the 10 months the car has been off the road, pretty annoying :bang:

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
That engine bay pic, it's like looking into a 2006 mirror! That's a lot of dash gutting you did there, kudos.

I went from this:
One.jpg

To this:
Two.jpg

To this:
Three.jpg

You'll be very happy with the R33.

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
That engine bay pic, it's like looking into a 2006 mirror! That's a lot of dash gutting you did there, kudos.

I went from this:
View attachment 168131

To this:
View attachment 168133

To this:
View attachment 168132

You'll be very happy with the R33.
Haha, how bout that! I like the third picture best ;)

In other news I got it all back together and working absolutely perfectly. Drove it about 2000K's just running around, it didn't miss a beat. Said good bye to it tonight, went to a mate who had wanted it for a while, pretty sad to see it go because I considered it my first real car, but thats life.. haha

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Hahaha sad day matey, it's defiantly different cruisen around with someone else driving it.
Admiring your dodgy handywork. ;) -jokess..