Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

..::My VS S2::..

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Another update.

I've just got all the parts l need to fit the VR ecu to get rid of the MAF sensor, this will allow us to make and install a manifold my old man and l want to create. Also, l've ordered some new plates, SLI-51X which can been seen below. Heres some new pics too:

SideView.jpg

sidecliff.jpg

plates.jpg

Cheers guys.

2_SeeK_U

Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
So excited to get my plates! Finally have got them on the car and quite like the dark green "style" instead of the black style l was thinking of getting. I finally have all the parts l need to get rid of the maf sensor so expect to see an update soon. Anyway, here's some photos l recently took with a mates BA XR6.

frontSli51x.jpg

rearsli51x.jpg

Thanks guys.

bennzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX II Berlina GenIII V8 5.7
best way to remove the glue from the badges is using prep solve, just spray it on let it soak in a bit then slowly rubbing it off, i wouldnt rub too hard as you could possibly scratch the car from it.

As a car detailer i have to remove glue every day of the week from new cars coming into the dealership wanting to put the car on showroom floor or outside in the yard.

2_SeeK_U

Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Hey guys..
got around to finishing up on afew things. My mafless conversion is only about 2 weeks away from being done, plus my manifold has been finished so l can't wait to fit it all. I quickly snapped a photo of the manifold for you all to preview, l'll take better ones once its on the car.
I'm thinking about running a short pipe (2 - 3") to a air pod.. or making a LS1 style OTRCAI, but thats abit of stuffing around.

Let me know what u guys think..

manifold.jpg

2_SeeK_U

Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Its a six unfortunately(SLI51X = SLY SIX, would be nice to have an 8 tho :D)...

Thanks, can't wait to see what it does in terms of performance tho!