Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS statesman

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
nice stato, i had one b4 i got the clubby was purple not bad cars cruise alright, good fuel efficient too i got 800 km's to a tank highway driving doing 110 km/h not too bad i say

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
Jecs said:
"lism8" whats with the sunvisor?? i saw you drive past me yesterday

Jecs

Oviuosly your from geelong, um i like it something different i suppose why? Not your cup of tea? makes it look old skool lol, i want to get moon dish hupcaps and white walls to suit....

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
LisnM8 said:
Obviously your from geelong, um i like it something different i suppose why? Not your cup of tea? makes it look old skool lol, i want to get moon dish hupcaps and white walls to suit....

no offense champ, you have a nice machine, but yeah, you stole the words right outta my mouth. and when you put them moon dish hubby's on ill be taking your nice chrome's and sittin them on my car :p (post some pics of your car LISM8)

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
Jecs said:
no offense champ, you have a nice machine, but yeah, you stole the words right outta my mouth. and when you put them moon dish hubby's on ill be taking your nice chrome's and sittin them on my car :p (post some pics of your car LISM8)

I had to take the back2off, tyres stuffed now look like a knob with stockies...i love the visor lol should see it flap when i hit excessive speeds lol think its going to make the stati start flying, a world first:whistling

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
what sorta wheels are they or did i miss where it said