Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Wagon project, Stato front, soon to be orange!

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Looking good mate keep the pics coming!

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS, VR acclaim, VS wagon, HQ One-Tonner
nothing has really happened with this, but ive priced up all the parts i need, and it wont be too long till i get them all.
but the only thing i have done to it is chuck on one of my old steering wheels off my old vn, and i found out the last person to put the on steering wheel was and absolute dumbshit, and hit the bolt/shaft with a hammer, causing it to wreck the thread. so I've done a bit of a temporary fix. but i need a new steering colum, and im not happy as i sent a vs to scrap before i noticed it, and now its going to cost me more to buy a steering colum than it got for the car

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL commo, Vx Commo, AP6 Val

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
O **** why u closing? U getting out of the trade?

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
O **** why u closing? U getting out of the trade?
To many Arabs and KU$TOM shops in my area doing dodgy work for dodgy prices, people don't seem to care how well you can paint, they care about how much they wanna spend, my prices aren't high or anything, but its just not worth doing **** cheap, as I cannot make myself dodgy up a car the way they do. It's not worth me being open. I'll probably go and be a rep or demonstrator.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Shame! But get your point. So many so called custom shops/Facebook custom guys. Hate to burst there bubble but just because u have a door banner sticker doesn't mean your west cost customs lol. Hate those kind of guys.
Do u do smash repair?

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shame! But get your point. So many so called custom shops/Facebook custom guys. Hate to burst there bubble but just because u have a door banner sticker doesn't mean your west cost customs lol. Hate those kind of guys.
Do u do smash repair?
Yeap, I did some smash repairs, I didn't have a rack, but my old mate has his own panel beating shop ( he doesn't spray) and I'd take a car there if it needed to go on a rack, and get my part time panel beater in for the more serious **** that I can't do.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
sucks a bout the buisness..its the way australia is going now unfourtunetly

but cant wait to see this finished

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
I decided the wags has to be finished, mainly cause I love the way everyone has a second, third look cause they're like wtf? Stato wagon? And it will be even better once it's done. But also cause I want to sell it and buy a van, so I can start a mobile business, and I can't sell it with a different colored bay.

I dno, I'll see what happens when I finish it.

Anyway. The other day my son got a door ready for paint, but I've been to busy cleaning my shop to paint it. Give it a few weeks and it will have a good drivers door on it, lol.