Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VT Series 2 SPak Tiger Mica

luminex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Lumina
well the dash and garnish together was $250, so not too sure on what the garnish was, but a couple of my mates have had them done for $80. Also im thinking about sending the back bit of the centre console (that part that has the air vents in it for the people on the back seat) back to the panel beaters to get sprayed in tiger mica aswell.

Also, the cars going in to tint professor to get some darrrrrkkkk window tint done on monday or tuesday.

hey mate, very nice ride, love what ur doin with it, i have similar dreams for mine... just gunna say that i painted this part on my vx and it looks awsome! ive done the dash aswell and the back of the centre console really goes well with it, i would strongly recommend it. ill get some pics up of mine n see what u think

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Yer i got told to get a sports exhaust, whats so good bout them?

well i thought i may as well go sports if im replacing the cat back anyway, Iv been told you can gain around 5kw... possibly better fuel economy and it sounds way cooler :p

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
well i thought i may as well go sports if im replacing the cat back anyway, Iv been told you can gain around 5kw... possibly better fuel economy and it sounds way cooler :p

Ahh veryy nice lol.

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
hey- no spolier looks kewl. . I think Ill kep mine on tho..
I had to get new ignition leads at the major service aswell:bang:
Annoying!

Exhaust was the best thing I evr got for my car ;)

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
hey- no spolier looks kewl. . I think Ill kep mine on tho..
I had to get new ignition leads at the major service aswell:bang:
Annoying!

Exhaust was the best thing I evr got for my car ;)

ah yeah you got one recently didnt you? what are you running, 2 or 1 muffler, and what brand? and the big question, does it sound nice

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
well well well, the excitement levels are rising around here, I just went and picked up my new tip for the new system. I thought, twice as loud, im gonna need twice the number of holes :p

IMG_2677.jpg

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
looks nice, i had that tip for a while until it wore away from scraping lol.

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
ok well iv bought my new exhaust, 2.5" single system, mandrel bends, stainless steel, glass pack muffler and rear resi. All for a sweet price of $230. Il fit the system myself, and off to my local exhaust shop for $20 to fit the tip. Pretty cheap i rekon :whistling

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
NO!! NOT THE REAR RESI!! wouldnt recommend that one mate, leave it out n after about 4000rpm when u back off it crackles n sounds wicked! resi will make it quieter, dronier and no crackling :(

ha, the main reason why i want it on is to make it quieter, im on my P's still and dont want to atract more attention with a ground shaking exhaust