Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VT SS

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
The rims and lights look fkn mint man.
The rear lights in particular have made a huge difference to the back end... love it. You've done well!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
The rims and lights look fkn mint man.
The rear lights in particular have made a huge difference to the back end... love it. You've done well!

cheers mirkz, cant believe how different the car looks..next im thinking of changing the plates to black n white aswell,put my m8's on yesterday and makes an even bigger difference

lights look awsome suit the back end really well, spew the wheels are black :( cant see there sexy detail too well maybe its just the pics or overcast day.

deffinetly looks good though

thnx vh came up a treat i must say...yeh bit overcast here today so not the best pics also hungover to crap lolol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
rims suit it to a T mate, just needs to be dropped a bit more and de spoilered and it would be perfect

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
rims suit it to a T mate, just needs to be dropped a bit more and de spoilered and it would be perfect

cheers DM, yeh would love to go lower to what it used to be before this but have about 7 speed humps to contend with where i am lol spoiler is comin off me thinks aswell,next big thing is the exhaust still though prob 3-4 weeks i hope :)
rims where a perfect score right timing thats for sure!!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
mines on SSL's and its low as, but i never scrape on any speedhumps. or airbag it,

yeah get rid of the spoiler

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Hey man, I drove past your car and saw the wheels today, looks killer!

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
LOL DM... I'm only on SL's and I find I scrape my pipes once in a blue moon on a nasty dip in a drive way ( think I scraped something at work today), but usually only scrape the mudflaps. They're kind of a good indicator of how close it was lol.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
nah I dont get why people are scared of SSL's, i never scrape on ****. obviously it takes a bit of practice to go up speedhumps and take angles but i seriously never scrape on anything.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
mines on SSL's and its low as, but i never scrape on any speedhumps. or airbag it,

yeah get rid of the spoiler

How much it set you back for airbags,you got those hey DM?

yeh see how we go , i have 2 mount everest bloody speed humps here they **** me lolol might just get the springs and see how it goes!!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Hey man, I drove past your car and saw the wheels today, looks killer!

haha sweet as, im gunna use my old centre caps and spray them black to suit the rims :)

nah I dont get why people are scared of SSL's, i never scrape on ****. obviously it takes a bit of practice to go up speedhumps and take angles but i seriously never scrape on anything.

I had SSL's put in the first time but had to raise it up to SL's but..you got a side on pic of your car DM?