Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VT SS

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
nah like NSW i think has your allowed any car with less then 125kw/per tonne so heavy V8s are still fine and some new 6's are banned. atleast you can have something that sounds nice

i live at the gym

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
nah like NSW i think has your allowed any car with less then 125kw/per tonne so heavy V8s are still fine and some new 6's are banned. atleast you can have something that sounds nice

i live at the gym

ahh i see, thats still good tho, has v8 options there.

hell yeah 24 hour gyms for the win

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
yeah i love them haha.
love weights

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
Ok been way to long for an update on the beast lol
next week will see it with full exhaust upgrade and upgraded HSV chipped cant wait...getting hurricane extractors with a twin 2 1/2 "thanks to NOT_AN_ABBA_FAN" sent over so hopefully by friday next week will be ready to put in :)
also by months end have some rockers from yella terra aswell if all goes to plan...wont know the beast i think once its all done,will post some vid n pics once sorted :)

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
ha yay kunu is back! (danlucas) exhaust should sound awesome will have to get some videos up once its installed.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
ha yay kunu is back! (danlucas) exhaust should sound awesome will have to get some videos up once its installed.

haha hey bro,hows things been m8?
everybody gone changing names on me lolol..yeh lookin forward to it,any others mods done on your beast m8?

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
haha hey bro,hows things been m8?
everybody gone changing names on me lolol..yeh lookin forward to it,any others mods done on your beast m8?

haha yeah. yeah things are good, same old same old.

yeah rebuilt the engine with my dad, new gaskets and stuff, nolathane bushes everywhere, and getting ready to dump it soon. but there are few nice xr6 turbo utes on carsales that are really getting my attention haha >.<

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
hahaha sinner dont tell me ya gunna go down that track :)
let me guess did D finally convince ya to bag the beast lolol,yeh got afew more plans ahead for the old girl but nothing to outlandish..just a decent nice ride with some grunt!!
That would of been a mad little project with ya old man to do,she back in yet or still fine tuning?

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
haha that track is very tempting, they are nice cars to drive.

nah he didn't sadly lol, but just dump it on ultra lows, and if cops give me to much crap, il look into just bagging the rear, through james at TSS.

yeah the new exhaust should give you a bit more kick, you should look into a few mace bits for the l67.

and yup its back on the road and driving perfect, didn't take my dad to long to do the timing and stuff like that.