Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VT

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2 Clubsport, Astra J turbo, VN Ls1,
nah,

with ultras it sat 80mm to lowest point without anyone in it,

and with a car load it was only 50mm or less.

i have "lows" in it now and it is 110mm to lowest point with no one in it.

and vicroads state, 100mm ground clearance with full load of passengers. but depending on police officer you should get away with no one in the car.

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
little update,

Have purchursed a HID lighting kit for my High beams

also looking at buying a DVD setup for the car, dunno what yet. anyone got any ideas?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Have you checked out the ones on ebay, It's something i am thinking of doing as the old owner had a DVD in the dash left the wires only..
7" screen with TV DVD and all there very cheap some $250-$500 ad sat nav reverse park all that, I'm sure you might be able to wire it up with screen even in the headrest if wanted?.

675 NEW 7" TFT LCD TOUCH SCREEN TV MONITOR DVD PLAYER - eBay DVD VCD Players, Video, Navigation GPS, Car Audio, Video, Electronic, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 03-Nov-07 19:30:00 AEDST)

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah thats the exact model i have been looking at,

from what i have heard they are a great unit.

MLOTSS

vt manual :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 M5
hey mate nice ride height had any problems with bottoming out or rubbing? just coz i got 19's but dont know if i should go that low. cheers

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
nah didnt have too many prob, more speed humps, just gotta slow right down, sometimes gotta take them on angles, well thats with ultras, with what i have now its really good.

i havnt found it to scrape much, must do is roll the lips on the guards

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I just found something out that might help you with not wasting some money, I was playing with the International dash and i knew you had done this already in your car, I noticed that the area on the fascia were the factory CD player fits wont go in with the fascia on, Then when you place the factory cd unit in first then fit the fascia over it cuts areas of the unit to make it look slimmer, So as i was also looking at them TV-DVD Screens on ebay it hit me that the bloody thing might not fit well, Especially since the DVD screen must slide open to be able to fit cd dvd's inside it.. And the measurements of them DVD units are around the same as the factory CD player give or take 5-10mm in height.

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
ill see how i go once i get one, i might have to modify the surround to make it fit, it doesnt worry me if i have to cos that piece isnt too dear if i stuff it up. but it might just need a file around it to open it up a little, have to wait and see, might not be until after christmas until i get a unit. still deciding if ill get one or not.