Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX Clubby rebuild

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
excuse if this is a stupid question, are you doing cam, push rods and rockers or just the cam?

BTW loving the tray on top of the manifold to hold all the parts in the right place!

peteVX6L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport
All good.
The pushrods are aftermarket (.50 tho longer). If the heads come off I'll be doing value guides. Not sure about the rockers. The valve springs are new dual VCM's.
These guys have done plenty of cams and tunes so even though the cam spec sheet isn't out there I know they'll be trying to get the most out of what I've got and the budget I have to work with.

MSE089

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black 6sp S2 VT SS
Love to clubby mate, good to see you bring it back even better after that big crash

These guys have done plenty of cams and tunes so even though the cam spec sheet isn't out there I know they'll be trying to get the most out of what I've got and the budget I have to work with.

'234/242 638 622lift 112 lsa' is quite a big cam mate, should make great power with them ported l98 heads.

Keep them updates coming.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
good to hear pete,how come you removed the cut-offs
cheers corey