Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX Quicksilver S Pack!!!

MY_84_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina/VX S Pac
The wheels on it have tyres to suit the vx as the VE ones were just wayyyyyy to big and the car wouldn't move when I had them on cause they sat on the strut, lol.

And Mattay I don't have the gearknob anymore cause I traded it for a satin silver 5 speed one, but I still have the handbrake? You can get the gearknobs off ebay for $45 :)

MY_84_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina/VX S Pac
Got my new sub enclosures today!!!!! Can't wait for the weekend, off to bunnings to buy some timber then its time to build my new custom boot setup :)

DSCF0722.jpg

lukey92

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive s2, vr executive bt1
I've heard you can get away with just getting lower profile tyres on the front or did you repose all four? Can you tell me the profiles your running?

lukey92

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive s2, vr executive bt1
Replace not repose. And did you have to do anything else to get them to fit apart from the tires?

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Mate that car is in amazing condition for what is basically a decade old car! Any more plans?

MY_84_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina/VX S Pac
Cheers for that mate, glad you like it!!!

Well, at the moment I'm building the custom boot enclosure, soon to follow is the new bone leather interior with coulsons, bone suede in the door trims and under the dash, custom parcel shelf and a hsv dash face which is on its way now. Oh and the roof lining is half finished, its all black calais roof lining with map light and stato sun visors.

And the big thing will be the custom front and rear bumper bars, hoping they will give the car that extra edge it needs when I try and get it in street commodores magazine :)

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
wow looks great, nice job in such a short time, looks very tidy.