Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vz ssz ute

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Tray and lights look good mate, what sort of plans do you have for it? Will it become a full show tray? I'm planning on putting LEDs in mine soon too

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
Tray and lights look good mate, what sort of plans do you have for it? Will it become a full show tray? I'm planning on putting LEDs in mine soon too

cheers mate. yeah pretty much show i have had a few different ideas but gonna put a sound system in the back should look good but the main reason why i did the custom tray was so i could relocate my battery to start shaving/smoothing the bay

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
ohk yeah cos i was thinking, and this is just a thought lol if you plan of having a few amps in there, you should put the behind the fake wall that covers up the wheel wells, and cut a hole out and put perspex in it, then remove the backs of the amps so you show all the inner workings, and mount it on the perspex, maybe even put some lights behind it, so when you look at the custom tray you see the amps through perspex, it mightalso give them some airflow there to keep them cooler

just a thought anyway if you like haha

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
yeah cheers i appreciate your input i did think about doing something like that put still running ideas to decide what i want to do :) cant wait to finish it of though then i can start on my engine bay :)

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
just a quick update stopped working on my custom tray got a lil bit lazy :p but plans should go under way soon as im loosing my licence for 3 months :,( but means i can take it of the road pull motor out ect

Jake.7410

Reaction score
Members Ride
nice ride man.... i was planning the same thing for my tub.... do the wood, the carpet and some white LED's on a remote ;) should be sweet when i get the cash