Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Got my chariot last Wednesday and i haven't stopped smiling.:D:D:D Yes there is a slight variance on the bumper to body paint, only noticeable in certain light of day. The rest is a perfect build. Fantastic drive, love the sound and the gentle rock ..... im dropping my wife.;) I enjoy going to work now. STOP ! what am i saying!!! the trip to work is enjoyable and the looks :eek: from others is special. Living the dream................... and driving in style all the way.
Lovely car. I like soag. Where did you get your sunshades from? I cannot find them anywhere :(

LCFC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais, VF2 Redline
R34z5tr.jpg

CkufVpz.jpg
Great pics
I also ordered soag and seeing your photos confirms it's the right choice
Thanks again for the pics and congratulations on having a hot looking ssvr.

TheBman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Captiva LX
Agreed @LCFC, always had a bit of "should I change my color", but now I'm very comfortable in selecting SOAG!

Great looking car @207 line!

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
someone was asking about any mis match in the paint on bumbers to body with the SOAG

Wow! Haven't seen a 2-tone car for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMAG1840_zps6pwco5y9.jpg

IMAG1841_zpsnfcrmfj0.jpg

207 line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSVR
Lovely car. I like soag. Where did you get your sunshades from? I cannot find them anywhere :(
Cheers! Anthony 121. The soag in prestige paint is so much better in real life. It changes shades of grey as the day progresses. I had it for a week now and the engine is rocking a bit more and the exhaust crackle is more often. WOW! In reference to the sun shade, it was old stock that I had. Yes, very hard to find a good size. Do try Auto Barn thou, as they have a series for reflex shades available.

207 line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSVR
Great pics
I also ordered soag and seeing your photos confirms it's the right choice
Thanks again for the pics and congratulations on having a hot looking ssvr.
Cheers LCFC. I had the color image in my mind for 8 months prior to getting it and its better than I imagined. I will now change the Lion and SS Logo's to black and it should look SWEEEEET!:D PS the stubby aerial I put on lowers the look of the car, a must do thing when you get yours.

Marco_VESS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF2 Redline M6
That SOAG sedan posted above looks tough as. Works really well with the black wheels and black window and grille surrounds etc. Hope the black works just as well with the Slipstream I've ordered :)

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
So 2 camera's have been set up down at the factory to take photos of customer's cars as they get built. The images are then uploaded onto a database for dealers to access and pass the photos of the car being built to the customer. I spoke to my dealer and he knows nothing about it, any other customers or dealers know about this?

The dealer locates the photos on the database by typing in the cars V.I.N.

VF2

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV-Redline
So 2 camera's have been set up down at the factory to take photos of customer's cars as they get built. The images are then uploaded onto a database for dealers to access and pass the photos of the car being built to the customer. I spoke to my dealer and he knows nothing about it, any other customers or dealers know about this?

The dealer locates the photos on the database by typing in the cars V.I.N.

That sounds like it could be pretty cool, but is it possible to request to see other peoples cars and color? Or would it be only what V.I.N the dealer knows? So you couldn't ask your dealer to show you a LMF?

The SOAG looks sweet but I'm still undecided :confused:. Anyone have pictures of a Nitrate MY17 SSVR?