Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
View attachment 192913 Popped past my dealer this arvo, and they have two gts-r's sitting on the floor, one in red, and one in LMF, i wouldn't mind stealing the brake and wheel pack from these....
I had a good look over one the other day, it's interesting where they extended the front fenders and bumper. Around the headlight kinda looks odd in real life.

But I agree, id love the wheels

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I'd take the engine! Haha.

It's not the W1, so it's not the ls9, just the lsa, so meh... I think id stick to my n/a ls3 over the most thirsty engine ever! The W1 is a different kettle of fish though....

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
View attachment 192913 Popped past my dealer this arvo, and they have two gts-r's sitting on the floor, one in red, and one in LMF, i wouldn't mind stealing the brake and wheel pack from these....

That's great that they have them on display, but it's teasing everyone for no reason, as they are not for sale! All the dealer principal's have got one each, and they are probably the 2 that they have kept for themselves. So why bother having them on display? I don't want one, as I am happy with the Redline LMF that I have - very happy - and I can't justify the extra $150k-$200k for this rare beast - not that I can get one of afford one. None will be seen on the road - maybe some initially - but most will be locked away in a garage for no one to see...

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
That's great that they have them on display, but it's teasing everyone for no reason, as they are not for sale! All the dealer principal's have got one each, and they are probably the 2 that they have kept for themselves. So why bother having them on display? I don't want one, as I am happy with the Redline LMF that I have - very happy - and I can't justify the extra $150k-$200k for this rare beast - not that I can get one of afford one. None will be seen on the road - maybe some initially - but most will be locked away in a garage for no one to see...
They're not all sold out...

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
It's not the W1, so it's not the ls9, just the lsa, so meh... I think id stick to my n/a ls3 over the most thirsty engine ever! The W1 is a different kettle of fish though....
Thanks Troyzie,

I stand corrected.:(

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
"Meh. It's Just the LSA" LOL
Listen to the V8 drivers taking the moral high ground lately.;)
When a Camry driver has a crack about fuel consumption of our cars they're challenged and berated. Hypothetically speaking.
Now it seems a few are knocking the mighty GTS and Clubby LSA' s for liking a drink?
C'mon team.
If you use a car like this as a daily driver, clearly you're either that wealthy you don't care, or that stupid you don't care.
1.8 tonne
6.2L
Supercharged
Geared for performance
Of course they're thirsty. But who bloody cares?

Last edited:

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
So this is not a W1? Are you saying not all W1s are sold out? Or are you saying not all GTS-Rs are sold out? I'm referring to the W1.
Nah just saying that it isn't a W1.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Just checked on HSV website, those brakes (on the GTSR) are 410mm rotors (6 piston), 20" wheels, engine power is bumped up just slightly over GTS now 435 Kw torque is 740 Nm