Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hey VFII-17. I'm a Queenslander who get's it no worries mate. YELLOW and BLACK it is then. I'm hoping to hear the tiger army roar tomorrow arvo. Even tried to buy a Richmond jumper, no luck anywhere.
Beautiful city you have here. Friendly people. Friendly drivers. Outstanding tucker. Plenty to do. Best holiday I've had in years full stop.
Tell you what. I'm backing your Tigers in tomorrow for a well overdue win. Since 1980 wasn't it ?
I think we have common ground. My N.Q. Cowboys and your Richmond Tigers are both underdogs BUT there's no reason why they both can't win it.

STRONG AND BOLD.......
"EAT 'EM ALIVE"........
"Go the Cowboys" ...my dream to see em at the top !
Would be nice to see them do it for Thurston. I'm no gambler. But if i were, my money would back them in.

Last edited:

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Hello Zero. I'm down in Melbourne for a few days enjoying the city highlights. Looks like only a few colours here this week :- Black and gold or Red, gold and navy blue ?
Just reading about the wax polishing, i was wondering what you do to maintain the opticoat lustre if anything after a few car washes ?

Hi there RedBadge. I use kamikaze overcoat every few washes, it acts like an extra layer which protects the opticoat and adds gloss. Not cheap, but the results are worth it.
http://detailcentral.com.au/kamikaze-over-coat/

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hi there RedBadge. I use kamikaze overcoat every few washes, it acts like an extra layer which protects the opticoat and adds gloss. Not cheap, but the results are worth it.
Thanks Zero. Just bought some.
So, on another topic, which way ya voting?
Thanks Zero. I just bought some.
Soooooooo, which way ya votin'?:D

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I think the main colours you should be looking out for is YELLOW AND BLACK (sing along; pump fists in the air) - you may or may not know what this is all about, but when the Tigers win tomorrow that's all you will be hearing tomorrow night and Sunday...

Fixed it for you.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Jesus!!! $750 a litre!!!
It would want to be bloody good for that price.

A number of the ceramic coat suppliers also offer these types of sealing coats and they are all much the same price and very much worth it if you're interested in your car always looking good.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Jesus!!! $750 a litre!!!
It would want to be bloody good for that price.

Yeah, you would think that it was liquid gold when you look at it that way, but you only need a couple of sprays per panel so a 100ml bottle should be good for about 7-10 coats.