Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
I think its the Craig Lowndes Special Edition Commodore

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
the ‘Lowndesy’ SS V Holden Commodore was priced at $57,990 for the six-speed manual and $60,190 for the six-speed automatic with paddle shifters

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
And lets not pay through the nose for it because we are Not accustomed to it

bLackjackj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
1500 Motorsport
100 Director
100 Magnum

These are rough figures fed to the dealers biting at the chops, and advising limited numbers also increases ones excitement and produces a feeling of "I must get one now before it runs out", which in turn = $$$

Great Marketing 101!

Holden has already said previously that they expect and hope to fill every single order, no matter the number - that is fact, not Marketing.

White Swan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
I dont want to let too much out of the bag ............

What's with I’ve got a secret but I’m not telling, why tease the forum?

Do you work for Holden and have a signed non-disclosure agreement?

If not who cares who you tell, it’s not like there’ll be anymore Commodores.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
What's with I’ve got a secret but I’m not telling, why tease the forum?

Do you work for Holden and have a signed non-disclosure agreement?

If not who cares who you tell, it’s not like there’ll be anymore Commodores.

Yeah, it's getting a bit old - I think he likes the 'I know more than you' feeling.

MRC and slotted brakes is nice - couldn't give the furry crack of a rats arse about TPM and heated seats.

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Hi all : as killa as the motorsport edition will be, im still happy with my MY16 man ssvr ☺ i saved huge $ on it : will b getting the W407 done in the near future so it will b sick as after that ☺

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The Motorsport edition is said to be what replaced what we once knew as the Bathurst edition. This special edition will feature slotted brake discs, heated and cooled memory seats, Magnetic Ride Control and a standard blackout package.

Do people honestly get half a fat at the prospect of heated and cooled seats ? :confused: . There's nothing in that package that will make me hold off for it, or even consider trading up to it

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The Motorsport edition is said to be what replaced what we once knew as the Bathurst edition. This special edition will feature slotted brake discs, heated and cooled memory seats, Magnetic Ride Control and a standard blackout package.

Do people honestly get half a fat at the prospect of heated and cooled seats ? :confused: . There's nothing in that package that will make me hold off for it, or even consider trading up to it

Yeah i agree 100% with that mate ☺ if i wanted that **** i wouldve bought a calais v or caprice v ☺ i saved $15 k on my ssvr so im laughing mate ☺

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Yeah, it's getting a bit old - I think he likes the 'I know more than you' feeling.

MRC and slotted brakes is nice - couldn't give the furry crack of a rats arse about TPM and heated seats.

I always like the extra fruit but I'm a bit like you with these particular upgrades.

Heated seats are not needed in Australia, cooled seats are a good idea though, TPSM is something that I couldn't care less about as is slotted brakes, they look good but not needed and MRC is totally useless for me who would rip it out and replace it with coilovers, it will be popular with those who like to think it's special and love to drive cars with a ride height similar to a 4WD.

I would have preferred some extra factory horsepower but of course that poses an emissions problem.