Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
No colour was choosen. As specs are not out yet, so it's just a white car until details are released. Price is rumored to start at $61,990 for manual plus ORC.

EternityDre I suggest you be proactive and get back in touch with your dealer as they have been given allocations. People who have put a deposit down have already been able to take their pick.

My dealer has only been given 6 Motorsport, 1 for June and 1 for July in Auto.

1 for June and 3 for July in Manual.

They have only been given one Director.

You don't know the specs yet? The motorsport seems a nice car with all the options.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
You don't know the specs yet? The motorsport seems a nice car with all the options.

I know the specs, but have to wait for the official confirmed ones, as there will be a few more things and options like a different spoiler and suede steering wheel available.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Just sharing this information that I was told,

The holding yard at HVO Elizabeth is so full that they are leasing more property across the road (a padock) to store new vehicles before being shipped off to dealers. Wonder just how many MY16 they have made, must be fleet, hire cars and govt/police vehicles

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Just sharing this information that I was told,

The holding yard at HVO Elizabeth is so full that they are leasing more property across the road (a padock) to store new vehicles before being shipped off to dealers. Wonder just how many MY16 they have made, must be fleet, hire cars and govt/police vehicles
Unless they are MY17 spec and colours? I was offered a Spitfire in January (but no changes) but am sticking with March (with factory options)

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Unless they are MY17 spec and colours? I was offered a Spitfire in January (but no changes) but am sticking with March (with factory options)

drive past every day and apart from chevy builds having some of the new colours haven't seen any spitfire builds for ages

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Manufactured Year 17..? Must have a tardis LOL
Model Year actually! I believe it is common practice to release next year's model late in the previous calendar year :)
Dare I quote Wikipedia?
The model year (MY) of a product is a number used worldwide, but with a high level of prominence in North America, to describe approximately when a product was produced, and it usually indicates the coinciding base specification (design revision number) of that product.

The model year and the actual calendar year of production rarely coincide. For example, a 2009 model year automobile is available during most of the 2009 calendar year, but is usually also available from the third quarter of 2008 because production of the 2009 model began in July and August 2008. When a new model is introduced there may be an additional delay to retool and retrain for production of the new model.[c

Wolverine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFIISSVR
The Employee Pricing for over 10 years in Auto are as follows +ORC
Motorsport $49,488
Director $49,488
Ute Base $49,300

I know its not much help for non employees but you get the rough ideas
Manual will obviously be less
Just add another 10k +ORC

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Manufactured Year 17..? Must have a tardis LOL
MY is Model Year.
It's a Seppo marketing thing, next year's 'model' is almost always released in the 3rd to 4th quarter of each year ... most manufacturers play this game now.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Cheers for the info wolverine, interesting that you have got employee pricing on the special editions, I thought employee pricing wasn't available on the specials?