Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

JRS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Um...no?

It's a limited edition based on the redline, but in no way is it a redline replacement.

Is this a trick question....?

I think some newbies are going to be asking some pretty sillly questions :D

profaine

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
"Each of the cars will come with one of four product codes – UTE, DIR, KOM and NOPD. UTE is obviously a Magnum code, DIR for Director, KOM is allocated to Motorsport vehicles and stands for ‘King of the Mountain’, while NOPD is a special one. It stands for ‘no pre-delivery’.

No pre-delivery is basically a car delivered to the customer that entirely bypasses the pre-delivery process. It’s delivered with plastic on seat covers, bonnet protection, logo coverage, door sill plastics and floor protection in place. NOPD is intended for the collector that wants to slot their car straight into storage." caradvice.com.au

It looks like they realise people will be garaging them with the hope their value goes up! I wonder if that option would be available to the rest of the range...

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I know I posted earlier saying that I had seen the Limited Edition models yesterday and that I said less is best and that I thought the sticker pack on the Motorsport was a bit tacky, does anyone else feel over done on the decals?

This is the only thing I really like "MADE IN AUSTRALIA"

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
^^^ Doesn't work for me. May as well called it the St Kilda LE in the same vain as the Collingwood versions.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
I know I posted earlier saying that I had seen the Limited Edition models yesterday and that I said less is best and that I thought the sticker pack on the Motorsport was a bit tacky, does anyone else feel over done on the decals?

Yes, it looks like a bloody VC HDT..

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
I don't dislike the special editions as they have some nice features, but as a final hooray for the locally made Commodore they are somewhat underwhelming.
All I can say is that I will be more than happy with the standard Redline and I definitely have no regrets now.

CalaisLS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF ll Calais 6.2 LS3
Appearance wise, for me the Director is the pick of the bunch!

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385

SC I'm super happy with everything hardware wise and also the price is what I expected, so no surprises.
Having seen it I have already decided to change the colour I had in mind. I wanted white (based on how good the normal Redline looks) but I agree with you, the red highlights and mirrors on the white MSE doesn't look good, I just don't like it. I think the red MSE with black highlights looks much better so looks like I'll be changing my order to a red one instead.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
The red highlights don't work with white.

Satellite%202_zpsdvxaylqj.jpg