Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Like the double decker Falcon one - not to my liking
No, like the current hsv ones
Screenshot_20170121-202039.jpg

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Same. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a factory option at the moment on the director... But I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to get one in either black or get it colour coded .
The factory wing is mounted to the outer edge of the boot lid so unless you wanted to leave the lip one on (why?) you would likely have holes in the middle of the boot lid (unless they are taped on?). Some dealers also told me the boot lid for the lip spoiler was different profile? to the wing one so genuine can only be done at the factory

scooter02

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF S2 SSV Redline ute
From the photo's it looks like only the front rotors are 2 piece, rears are just cross drilled?
....on the limited editions

Last edited:

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
That looks f'n brilliant. So glad I went with this colour. I'm even starting to think blackout on LMF isn't too bad after all..
I agree, I
Hey Zero. Glad I've got mine sorted before it all starts on the redlines if it hasn't already. It seems intel on the tpms is a bit hard to come by so I'm thinking it might be an employee option only. Could your dealer or contacts shed any light on this one mate ? Have you heard anything about the tpms Martin ?
No Redbadge, don't know anything in relation to TPMS on SSVR's, is Anthony an employee?

VictorOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF2 SSV Redline
Hi all, first post here just to report back

Put down the deposit for my very first commodore and prolly the last as well lol

It's a my16 ssv redline with spitfire green (trial run I was told)

MT, sunroof, towbar, tinting,mat 56k drive away

Seeing how much the my17 goes for, I think I'd prefer a bit extra savings in my pocket for the mods
forum.php

Stroker1

Reaction score
Members Ride
M12VE
Is anyone else disappointed with the colours offered on the Limited editions? Surely they could have offered the full range on the LE's. Rather than what they have offered.

When do you think they will have some examples of the range of LE colours on there website, It's hard to finalise an order without seeing one.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Good to see not all dealers are raising their price ridiculously. The issue is that these extra dd costs are putting them into the lux tax bracket.
Thanks Redbadge, I'm just ripping up my share application in Bridgestone :), 64K km's out of a set of Potenza's, you'd have to be happy with that! As Zero was saying, the LMF a couple of pages back looks pretty impressive, you still concerned about your decision on colour? I reckon that SSVR in LMF looks great with the back-out but needless to say, that is only my opinion.