Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Good evening everyone, so I believe we are at the end of a suitable waiting period, it's hard to believe, but good things come to those that wait.... Well that's a load of crap generally, however today...our Redline arrived at the dealership, covered in a very Australian red dust lol, it has come along way after all. On the commute home I got a call off the wife letting me know I should swing past the dealership and check something out. I had just enough light to get a few pics..... View attachment 191866 View attachment 191867 View attachment 191868 View attachment 191869

Let me be the first to say.. congratulations! It doesn't look dusty to me at all. Maybe it was the low light but that first shot is a real nice pic. When do you actually get it in your little hands? I'm not saying you have little hands, just a saying.

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Let me be the first to say.. congratulations! It doesn't look dusty to me at all. Maybe it was the low light but that first shot is a real nice pic. When do you actually get it in your little hands? I'm not saying you have little hands, just a saying.
Hey mate, cheers, needless to say we are pumped. yeah I just edited the post to say we get the keys Thursday arvo, so fingers crossed the weather is okay this weekend and get some of these running in ks out of the way, I have above average to large hands, just saying

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Hey mate, cheers, needless to say we are pumped. yeah I just edited the post to say we get the keys Thursday arvo, so fingers crossed the weather is okay this weekend and get some of these running in ks out of the way, I have above average to large hands, just saying

Well, if mine is on schedule, then mine will be delivered in 13 days 15 hours 2 mins and 40 seconds. Then hopefully I should get the keys 2 days later also, provided the tint guys put the tint in on time.

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Well, if mine is on schedule, then mine will be delivered in 13 days 15 hours 2 mins and 40 seconds. Then hopefully I should get the keys 2 days later also, provided the tint guys put the tint in on time.
Fantastic, it does feel like it will never happen, the constant date dodging frustrated us no end... It will happen, I personally can't wait.

AWRSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
I'll say! Some group pics would be cool.
I'd be interested in your views on the MSE compared to the Magnum from a driver's perspective.

Absolutely will do...Can also compare versus the regular redline wagon. Will provide photos of the collection as well ;)

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
Yeah still has the other brake light there, I'd assume it's unplugged with the bar on and would need refitting if the bars were removed, surely they wouldn't have both working...

Just checked mine. Brake light in the sailplane doesn't come on with the sports bar one. Agree with Rossimo, probably just unplugged. I'm not 100% sure I'll keep my sports bar on so I'll find out if I remove it and put a hard lid on.

Thanks guys. I don't really want the sports bar on mine, and was just hoping it wasnt too much trouble to remove it in regard to the brake light.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Good evening everyone, so I believe we are at the end of a suitable waiting period, it's hard to believe, but good things come to those that wait.... Well that's a load of crap generally, however today...our Redline arrived at the dealership, covered in a very Australian red dust lol, it has come along way after all. On the commute home I got a call off the wife letting me know I should swing past the dealership and check something out. I had just enough light to get a few pics..... Receive the car on Thursday fingers crossed, I missed the truck unloading by 20 minutes. View attachment 191866 View attachment 191867 View attachment 191868 View attachment 191869
Congrats! You must be absolutely chuffed to finally see it there in the metal after such a long wait. I'm guessing there are a couple of sleepless nights ahead.:)

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Congrats! You must be absolutely chuffed to finally see it there in the metal after such a long wait. I'm guessing there are a couple of sleepless nights ahead.:)
Gday Zero, it certainly is good to see it in one piece, should go nice and quickly, trouble is the dealership is on the way to work and back lol

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
Good evening everyone, so I believe we are at the end of a suitable waiting period, it's hard to believe, but good things come to those that wait.... Well that's a load of crap generally, however today...our Redline arrived at the dealership, covered in a very Australian red dust lol, it has come along way after all. On the commute home I got a call off the wife letting me know I should swing past the dealership and check something out. I had just enough light to get a few pics..... Receive the car on Thursday fingers crossed, I missed the truck unloading by 20 minutes. View attachment 191866 View attachment 191867 View attachment 191868 View attachment 191869
Congrats mate, looks awesome to me! Reading all of this is making the wait for mine so much harder! 2 long cold months plus 17 days, 13 hrs, 19 min to go

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...

Huge congrats. She looks awesome!