Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
Gidday, I've been keeping to the shadows here enjoying the excitement of everyone waiting and receiving there new cars.As my username suggests I'm a V8 virgin,not only that I'm a Holden virgin too !! Long story short hired a rental at the beginning of this year I won't name the brand but it has an oval shaped badge. I've never owned the larger sedans and was very impressed at how nice it was to drive ! Came home jumped on the net and started some research. Soon realised the oval badge wasn't an option as a new car don't make them any more. And the last Aussie classic was heading for extinction! All the reviews and reports were giving the Commodore great reviews and one review in particular pushed me over the edge Carnut Kiwi great review and the soundtrack was excellent!! I still plug it in and listen on a regular basis !! Anyway don't want to bore all with a novel. Had a chat with the local dealer and ordered a LMF Redline in March. So according to the delivery sheet our new baby should have been born this week,with delivery to NZ late August early September!!! Can't wait !!

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
congratulations you picked a beautiful colour and car, lucky to be buying the last of the breed , bet its going to be a long hard wait, well worth it though you will love it cheers mate

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
as at Herritage Holden (Lillydale) on Sat and they had a Motorsport for 75k and taking offers over 90k for Director.

Hi

Who on earth would pay over $90,000 for a Director?

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
Well I just cant wait any longer for my 1:1 scale SSV Redline to arrive...so I bought this to get me by...a 1:43 scale!

IMG_1097.JPG

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
haha sweet
mate i'm patiently waiting for Biante to release a phantom black one... I'll be all over that!
They are releasing a Slipstream Blue soon, not sure about Phantom Black? Hope they do!

Malleeboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII SS-V Redline Manual
Gidday, I've been keeping to the shadows here enjoying the excitement of everyone waiting and receiving there new cars.As my username suggests I'm a V8 virgin,not only that I'm a Holden virgin too !! Long story short hired a rental at the beginning of this year I won't name the brand but it has an oval shaped badge. I've never owned the larger sedans and was very impressed at how nice it was to drive ! Came home jumped on the net and started some research. Soon realised the oval badge wasn't an option as a new car don't make them any more. And the last Aussie classic was heading for extinction! All the reviews and reports were giving the Commodore great reviews and one review in particular pushed me over the edge Carnut Kiwi great review and the soundtrack was excellent!! I still plug it in and listen on a regular basis !! Anyway don't want to bore all with a novel. Had a chat with the local dealer and ordered a LMF Redline in March. So according to the delivery sheet our new baby should have been born this week,with delivery to NZ late August early September!!! Can't wait !!
Congratulations V8Virgin. This is my first Commodore and first V8 also. Something I have always wanted but never fitted in with the lifestyle at the time so decided this was the last chance. You will love it.

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
The exhaust or the music? Got it wrong on the tyres a bit.
The review that got me all fired up was the auto review. He also did a bonus sound track video but because I'm a complete computer dinasour haven't a clue how to put up here !!