Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
Congratulations V8Virgin. This is my first Commodore and first V8 also. Something I have always wanted but never fitted in with the lifestyle at the time so decided this was the last chance. You will love it.
Thanks Malleeboy. This will be the first time I've bought a vehicle and never taken it for a test drive. Sat in one straight off the boat with all the plastic still on and covered in dust and dirt from shipping and transport to the dealer.

HoldenCalaisV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais-V Series 2
They are releasing a Slipstream Blue soon, not sure about Phantom Black? Hope they do!

They should just do the whole colour line up to make everyone happy, would love to see Spitfire green produced.

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
Well, getting closer. Mine was supposed to start its journey down the 'line on the 5th. Does the Elizabeth factory only work Mon to Fri. Or do they keep working through to Saturday?

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
Got the email today....whoohoooo! She is about 10 days away! Time to adjust my count down timer

Marco_VESS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF2 Redline M6
They are releasing a Slipstream Blue soon, not sure about Phantom Black? Hope they do!

I ordered a Slipstream Blue one when they were announced a few months back. Still waiting. Will probably have the actual car before I have the model!