Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V & VU S1
That blue looks real mint Marco! Congrats

Is your towbar OEM or after-market?
I'm thinking of getting one, but on the fence if I should go to Holden or somewhere else..

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
I got my production photos last Friday too, wonder how close together our cars were? Mine was built 16 August.

Anyway, after posting in here a few times they banned this site at work so I haven't posted much! Picked up my Redline a few weeks ago and loving it. Here's some pics: View attachment 195004

View attachment 195003
Yours in younger...mine was built in mid July.

mxp_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Searching ....
Are holden still building my17 SSV redlines, or is it just the limited editions until oct 20?

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Are holden still building my17 SSV redlines, or is it just the limited editions until oct 20?
Probably building a mix of almost everything. Just guessing here, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're setting up for the last one of every model Calais, Commodore & Ute to come off the line on the last day (excluding Limited Editions which will probably be all done before then).

LS1SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline.1970 Dodge R/T Challenger 440 six pack.
They are still building Redlines as I just got confirmation mine comes off the line on the 19th Oct.

V8Virgin

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF SSV Redline
Just an update on our Redline. Picked her up last Thursday all very exciting! My first drive of a Redline was ours out of the Showroom!! Wow what a fantastic car, I tell you what that accelerator is a gift that just keeps giving!!;) Drove her home then spent a few hours giving her another polish. I'm a bit old fashioned and just use a good quality Carnuba wax she is fairly glowing now !
I will try and get some pics of her in the next day or two.
What a great way to lose my V8 virginity !! :)