Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathan's mx83 cressida

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Nath...

Looks nice..

I can see it now:

BEFORE

90485d1270549851-nathans-mx83-cressida

AFTER

e061qq.jpg

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
BAM edited was never said, i did not realise the miscellaneous thing up the top, i found this thread through new posts so i didnt pay attention, and I AM NEW haha sorry to all who did npot like, and nathg now ive actually looked nice cressida man good to see someone keepin it stock haha, be interesting to know if u still get picked on by cops...

Last edited:

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
LOLLLLLLLL ^^^^

but back n topic, nice cressida man :thumbsup:

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
its all good that u wanna show off your toyota man i know that cressidas are a THE Cadillac of toyotas but the website is called JUSTCOMMODORES.COM.AU not COMMODORES&SOMERICEBURNERS.COM.AU

Seriously, to put you back in the kennel you limped out from, this thread has been posted in the Miscellaneous section.. I see you have only been a member here for what, not even a month! Lets see how long you last with comments like that.

Verynice, thanks I try and keep it as clean as I can, vacuum the interior and wash the outside once a week :king:

Heres a new pic aswell, not the best quality, but meh.. Don't think I've put one up here with the foggies I installed.

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 383

skyracer

Reaction score
Rosebud / Mornington Peninsula / Victoria
Members Ride
VS II Berlina & BMW E30 318 iS & VS II Manual GTS
Seriously, to put you back in the kennel you limped out from, this thread has been posted in the Miscellaneous section.. I see you have only been a member here for what, not even a month! Lets see how long you last with comments like that.

On top of that, he drives a berlina. Technically not even a commodore LOL So he should have typed. "COMMODORES&BERLINAS&SOMERICEBURNERS.COM.AU"

......Sorry bad joke...

On topic: Damn that dash has alot of buttons lol. I would smash the car trying to work out what one i wanted to push. That or I would pull over... :p

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
i didnt rip on his cressida so what are u talkin about how long i last with comments like that i complimented it if anything? and arent berlinas callais executives acclaims all just commodores with different interiors?? how did i make yous look bad, i went to buy a cressida for my first car like i said, Cadillac of Toyotas, i had big plans for it but i didnt have the cash :( i unfortunately dropped out of school two years ago, makes it hard to get a decent job

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I have re-read your first comment like 5 times, still I cannot find anything positive out of it that would be a compliment..Thankyou for your time however :)

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
Cadillac? anyway i apologise if anyones taken offense to it i meant well, i dont need people not likin me on this website i quite like it haha