Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VS Calais

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah, but its also peeling on the guard, and theres a little knock on the side from last time a friend took it to fountain gate shopping center.... but my mums BF is a spry painter, about time he got off his lazy ass i say!! hahaha

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
i guess i just have to get off my bum and look for a better bonnet, i went to the wreckers once, but i was gonna be #### walking back trying to carry a bonnet lol

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
sus ebay, gumtree people wrecking them everywhere - you'll just have to get over it. or rip off your bonnet then drive there and put the new one on lol.

the guy I bought my new one off took my old bonnet to scrap for me!!!

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah, i was hoping for an exchange thing, just gotta get out there, i was mean to do it like...4-6 months ago hahaha and it'll be a challenge to find an SII calais with decent KMs/price.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah, if i can't find a good one, might look for an alright VT calais but there still going for a retarded **** price.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
YES! and sell my (reliable) but sort of ugly, VS, then get me one of them fine VX calais, but like 80% of them are bloody supercharged!! it does my head in! lol

maybe an S....hmmm, now im really thinking...and just as im out of a job hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.