Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VS Calais

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
damn straight!! already have the motivation, just aint much work happenin at tha moment, time to strat kicking ass and taking names, job wise....

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
hahaha yeah, i mean suffering and then to do bricklaying, then to suffer another hour on the way home lol and then to suffer at the end of the week,
i remember it something like this :
me: yay! a week of work bricklaying! and i didnt die!!
boss: heres your pay $320, your an apprentice, which means i automatically hate you, same with everyone else.
me: FML.....
hahahaha

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
*has never seen naths car in Melb, and has been working there* maybe im not looking hard enough.
now with those new flashy wheels it should be easier to spot

yeah the attitude to apprentices ey... its much better when they say here, go do this, and leave you to it
but then again im working with an excellent company, great wages, great conditions (some sites) and they can trust me to do stuff (as a 1st yr)
pretty much get with a big commercial company and youll be living the life.
but one thing annoys me about big companies... a job site about 5kms from home (and another about 15kms)... and instead im sent to the other side of the city..... Go Figure!!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
haha this has made me lol.

sign up for the ADF and do a year of that, you will be crying for your apprenticeship back :p

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Everytime I come to do my usaul late afternoon new post check on the forum I come to find 'nathans VS Calais' either on the first or most definitely on the second page.
You best be coming to the Port Melbourne meet, that way I can finally see this beast in person and not on my news feed.
See what all the fuss is about....

Status
Not open for further replies.