Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VY Calais - 'Calais 2.0'

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sll Caprice/ 2009 SR5 Turbo
Nice....Lighting looks awesome! Can you pretty please get me a pic of the car side on??? Please?!?!

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
oh right, misunderstanding, I meant the little screens like for the stereo, and trip computer
either way, looks great

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
dash looks killer man!! nice work, works with the colour of the car :yeah: but the yellow numberplate clashes, are you planning on getting a new set?

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
WOW!! mate havnt checked in for a while and your already straight into the mods :) looking great so far :)
What size springs did u go for ?
and where did u get the dash conversion done at and how much ? very interested as yours looks sick, happy for u to pm
keep it up!!!

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Still looking good nath :p

Cheers man, when ya giving me those supersports ? :p

Nice....Lighting looks awesome! Can you pretty please get me a pic of the car side on??? Please?!?!

Thanks!! Alright will try and include some sideage shots in the near future...

oh right, misunderstanding, I meant the little screens like for the stereo, and trip computer
either way, looks great

Ah yeah, its Liquid Crystal, not green though. Most of the time you *should* be looking at the road anyways lol, I do admit the morphing needles can be a bit distracting... and I may be guilty of going fast just to get the needles to change colour :whistling:

dash looks killer man!! nice work, works with the colour of the car :yeah: but the yellow numberplate clashes, are you planning on getting a new set?

yeahhhhh loving it!! absolutely shiites all over the VS dash. oh yeah definitely loosing the nsw plates and going with slimline vic ones but not until june though.

WOW!! mate havnt checked in for a while and your already straight into the mods :) looking great so far :)
What size springs did u go for ?
and where did u get the dash conversion done at and how much ? very interested as yours looks sick, happy for u to pm
keep it up!!!

Haha! Cheers man, It's SSL all round with KYB Shortened struts bought them from GSL Rallysport on here, really happy. Are you in melbourne or there abouts? I'll PM you.

EDIT: Anyone want to take a stab at what may be happening next? :D

Mono987

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Sll Caprice/ 2009 SR5 Turbo

Thanks!! Alright will try and include some sideage shots in the near future...

Ah yeah, its Liquid Crystal, not green though. Most of the time you *should* be looking at the road anyways lol, I do admit the morphing needles can be a bit distracting... and I may be guilty of going fast just to get the needles to change colour :whistling:

yeahhhhh loving it!! absolutely shiites all over the VS dash. oh yeah definitely loosing the nsw plates and going with slimline vic ones but not until june though.

Haha! Cheers man, It's SSL all round with KYB Shortened struts bought them from GSL Rallysport on here, really happy. Are you in melbourne or there abouts? I'll PM you.

Yea hurry up with the shots...Trayner gave me a grat idea as to how to obtain Photoshop and now I have the chopping bug...

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy

hahah never :p there all mine!!! , ummm im guessing ether new sound system or sunroof!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
sunroof....

it was pencilled in for the 18th or 26th if i remember correctly =P

EDIT: just read back...
Drawnite so you can keep your diary..... 28th of jan, sunroof. :p

so woohoo!

also can we do a group buy?
1 for you...
1 for me...
1 for trayner if he wants it... (he needs it now)
anyone else in? =P