Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Navigation issue

Welshy73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V8
My SatNav is not showing or alerting fixed speed cameras. Is there a way to activate this or update the software?

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
Hi XXXX,

Thanks for your patience.
If you contact your Holden dealership you'll find they have access to stock now.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Brimelow
Regional Account Manager | APAC
Connected Drive
HERE Maps

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
Don't get excited Daniel emailed me Again that this map update is for the previous version, the VE Commodore and they are still waiting on information from Holden but they are working on it with "great urgency"

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I was wondering how to turn on the camera warnings on our late 2014 Redline ... the dealer was supposed to flash MyLink so we'd get the new reversing-camera software, but claimed their comms unit was down at the time ... does the latest MyLink software now include red-light warnings or is this still not available?

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
With regards to setting home not exact. I set my satnav to a street number a couple away from my house, for which there are eleven townhouses.

With regards to name and address in log books, there is no real need to keep them in the glovebox at all times.

My favourite synthesised voice example related to the Falcon 900, which when entering low flying operations would announce, "Don't think! Don't think" in a slight French accent. It was actually a little distracting until someone worked out that it had a lisp, and was actually trying to say, "Don't sink! Don't sink!", a standard ground proximity warning.

joban

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore sv6 2015
anyone know how to change the current location I live in Wellington newzealand nd location is coming up on display Christchurch .. I checked with Holden dealer nd they said everything fine you need to change the base antenna and RADIO ASM-RECEIVER & NAV ECCN which cost $3,041.73 ...

joban

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore sv6 2015
anyone know how to change the current location I live in Wellington newzealand nd location is coming up on display Christchurch .. I checked with Holden dealer nd they said everything fine you need to change the base antenna and RADIO ASM-RECEIVER & NAV ECCN which cost $3,041.73 ...

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@joban, check the thread you created on the subject for answers ;)