Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NaY's VY

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
That's what I did. Does sound amazing compared to stock

But I do want bigger/more.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
It should sit on the rim once the spring settles. and will tuck a little bit of rim once there are subs and amps in the boot.

Still not as low as i thought SSSL springs would be though.

This was in park with 0 weight in the car at all.

Photo%2023-05-13%209%2021%2038%20PM.jpg

Looks awesome! Nice height.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
It's easy to get bass even if you fit a cheapy sub and amp package and hook it up to the factory system, just build a nice box to get it sounding good.

i have thought about it, But with this car i want to do everything once and do it right, Hence why i took my time to lower it and do the shocks, springs, bushes and everything at once.
Im happy just saving to get it all in one go :)

That said, If i saw someone trying to sell a sub and amp cheap ( that was semi decent ) i would buy it temporarily.

my old car used to sit like this on Sl's.. looks good tucked that tiny bit

ITS NOT FAIR haha, for some reason my car sits high.... can not figure out why. Im hoping it sits on the rim in a week or so *fingers crossed*

Looks awesome! Nice height.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Took some photos today, During a "study" period at school :p

turned out better than i thought they would.

hdsfga.jpg

DSC_2413.JPG

DSC_2414.JPG

DSC_2415.JPG

DSC_2416.JPG

DSC_2419.JPG

DSC_2420.JPG

DSC_2421.JPG

DSC_2424.JPG

DSC_2427.JPG

DSC_2431.JPG

Last edited:

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
FFS - just put a hole in my exhaust. stupid ####ing carpark exit
i have never been into the carpark before the entrance is dead flat but the exit is like 45degrees to flat with barely any slope, only 1 car wide so you can even take an angled approach. and its the only exit..........

back to stock i think.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
FFS - just put a hole in my exhaust. stupid ####ing carpark exit
i have never been into the carpark before the entrance is dead flat but the exit is like 45degrees to flat with barely any slope, only 1 car wide so you can even take an angled approach. and its the only exit..........

back to stock i think.

But not even a week ago you said it wasn't low enough so you lowered it more... Pay attention to your surroundings, Lots of people out there with lower cars that get by just fine in worse terrain.

Cheers
Mat

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
But not even a week ago you said it wasn't low enough so you lowered it more... Pay attention to your surroundings, Lots of people out there with lower cars that get by just fine in worse terrain.

Cheers
Mat

I am extremely cautious and do pay attention to my surroundings.

As i said, I dont go into many car parks around my area that have shitty entrances and exits, but there was no option with this car park as its on the main street and all the side streets are no stopping and the very minimal parking spots where all taken. The entrance was perfect it was just the exit. ( that was not visible from the outside as the hump section is around a corner in the exit tunnel thing )