Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NaY's VY

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
So yet again

I got pulled over, This is starting to get ridiculous, This time however my girlfriend and i were searched and patted down and the car was fully searched. I asked the officer if there was a reason for searching my car and he said that its a precaution they are taking at the moment with P Platers.

IMG_2054%202.jpg

IMG_2055.JPG

Then on the way home, i watched a p plater write off his Civic by driving it up the gutter, through 2 sign poles and through a brick fence then try and reverse out of the fence and get stuck on the stop sign. Good work son

IMG_2057.JPG

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
IMG_2019.JPG

Bring on the hate :) everyone who has seem them in person has said they look awesome and really look good on the car. And i personally like them so meh.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Looks good nay and shame about the popo pulling you over
Isnt there a law now stating that they cant pull over anyone without just cause?
Pretty sure that they cant pull you over for "p plater precautions".. load of bs

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Bring on the hate :) everyone who has seem them in person has said they look awesome and really look good on the car. And i personally like them so meh.

I didn't think they would look too good but they look heaps nice irl, make the rims look bigger

Cars looking good mate as usual

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Do they need a search warrant to do the car? I heard my mate got away with them searching his by saying that. Not that he had anything, I think aha.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Do they need a search warrant to do the car? I heard my mate got away with them searching his by saying that. Not that he had anything, I think aha.

nope, i called my local police station and asked if police need a warrant to search a car. And the officer said no for a car they dont only for a residence ect.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Shitty iphone pic

When in drive it tucks rim and with a full tank of petrol it tucks rim. Still would like it to tuck rim when parked all the time.....

IMG_2085.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Looking good Nay, time to lose the trolley strips though.

Qorx

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY Series II Ute
Looking good Nay, time to lose the trolley strips though.
yes. and when the car 'tucks rim' looks like Eucking ass, regardless of the car. Otherwise, nice car.

Nice st sign, now we know where u live near. :)

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
yes. and when the car 'tucks rim' looks like Eucking ass, regardless of the car. Otherwise, nice car.

Nice st sign, now we know where u live near. :)

No where near where i live haha. that was on the way back from the city at 4am on saturday night. stopped to see if the guy was ok.

VY's looks best when they tuck most of the tyre in my opinion.