Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Oh my god, what a game 6, Lebron turned into an animal in that 4th quarter (no idea why he hasn't done that every game?!?) and I seriously just love Ray Allen, will be a sad day when he retires! Roll on game 7 and hopefully the heat get up!

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
670_champions_130620.jpg

And Lebron a well deserved finals MVP. I'm not a heat fan, but love seeing lebron stick it up the haters. Almost unbackable for a 3 peat

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
yeahh also happy with the heat winning, long time lebron fan. Loved his speech after getting the finals mvp trophy "I aint got no worries" haha and chris andersen in the background "thats a bad man!".

Good to see Lebron being a bit arrogant about winning back to back titles, he is afterall the best in the game at the moment, one of the best to ever play, earns a ton of cash and puts in heaps of hard work. If I was winning the NBA championship with his credentials I'd be one cocky prick. He is the best in the WORLD after all, how can anyone knock that.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
friggen nba, League pass has gone up 20 bucks and then theres a premium version for another 60 on that... Still going to pay the 250 though... was worth it

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
here's a cheaper way to get league pass.. it's a bit of a hassle but u end up saving $100+.. I don't know why Aussies get charged so much..

It's that time of the year again ! Looks like they've introduced a new 'premium' package too which has these additional features,

Additional NBA content* such as documentaries, studio shows and original programming
NBA TV Live subscription*, which brings top highlights and exclusive access to NBA events and press conference
Home and away announcers* available
Might be handy to wait for someone to try via another country (Hungary, Spain, Canada ?) to get the price down further.

HOW TO SIGN UP WIKI

1) Find country with cheapest plans. Right now (9:27 AEST) it seems to be India with premium being US $139.99 and normal being $99.99. Thank you jayc

2) Go to www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/ and search for the country that has the cheapest. Here are the proxies for India, which is the cheapest right now. In your browser, change to a proxy with HTTPS, good connection time and speed preferably. Thank you stinx2001

3) Once you have finished sign up, remove the proxy address and go back to your normal address.

Tapatalk! arthy23

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
did anyone else just see d wades brainfade which cost them the win? Bloody amazing shot by green to hit the 3 with .6 left on the clock

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
this is the worst game i've ever seen lebron play (vs golden state), not quite 3/4 time but he has 7 turnovers and is shooting shocking, Doesn't help that Curry can't bloody miss! 7/10 from deep with a quarter and 2 mins to go

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
LOL @ JR Smith for untying shoe laces of opposition.....

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
LOL @ JR Smith for untying shoe laces of opposition.....

With his his decision making in tight games and his behaviour on and off court he has managed to annoy people enough lately to just about ruin his reputation though..

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Steve Blake Trade ? thoughts ?