Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NBA thread.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
ED, are you watching it on the PC or transferring it to a TV?

I just upgraded my lappy so I could use the HDMI cable and run it to the TV, But it seems pixelated - Although I can't work out how to reduce the resolution on the TV

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
I use league pass on the Xbox 360 with the game time app. it's a bit pricey since u do need Xbox live too.. and you need reasonably quick Internet.. to watch it in full hd.. thank god I got fibre..

Tapatalk! arthy23

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
good win by the lakers, kobe subbed off in the 1st after testing his ankle and not returning... They looked 10x better with kobe on the bench which is a good sign for them comming towards the playoffs. Jamison and steve blake were awesome. Heat... Just dominating. And Denver, well, they are a real under dog come the playoffs, very impressive.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Heat v boston today was awesome, Lebron levelling jason terry was a highlight (can't stand terry). Celtics have a special couple of players in Bradley and Green, really were impressive.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bulls reigned on the heats 27 win streak today, and they didn't even have 4 starting players (Rose, Hamilton, Noah, Belinelli), just goes to show the highest stats team in the league can be stopped by bench players. Game of the Year imo

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Bulls reigned on the heats 27 win streak today, and they didn't even have 4 starting players (Rose, Hamilton, Noah, Belinelli), just goes to show the highest stats team in the league can be stopped by bench players. Game of the Year imo

yeah was some what surprising, but the heat for about the last 10 games in that streak were taking games waayyyyyyyy to easy. Particularly the cavs and magic games.

Some good games on saturday/sunday here, looking forward to them!

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
F Y I, I am currently watching NY vs Miami on TE REO; therefore all commentary is in te reo Maori,

makes it interesting because I only understand when they say players names, it's kind of awkward when they have a joke between themselves though, LOL

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Miami v bulls series is intriguing to watch, I hate noah, Norris cole is being absolutely HUGE for the heat and this spurs v warriors series could be a massive upset in favour of GSW! GO BOGUT

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm the other way (obviously), love Noahs energy also Nate Robinson's skills. I'm becoming a massive fan of Jimmy Buckets.
Nazr's push on lebron was epic today got him the boot although I still don't think they'll win this series without Hinrich, Deng, D.Rose

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
yeah butler has been very impressive in defence and particularly from behind the 3, Agree though, for them to win this series without their "big 3" it would be the upset of the decade.

Looking forward to the double header tomorrow, hopefully durant and melo are sinking everything as that always makes it good to watch!