Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need a diff

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
gday Im stevo from melbourne noble park
Im trying to find a diff for a vk want a disk to disk 6cyc efi vk diff 3.08
dadsvk-300x212.jpg

anyone want to sell one?
its got a knackered drum diff in it currently are the tail shafts the same or do i need another shaft as well?
I ll pay cash or swap for this
2.6 v8 vk diff and tail shaft
v8vkdiff261-300x92.jpg

hadagutfull.net

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
you dont want the diff as well ? haha dont think anyone wants 2.6 you in a hurry for the shaft?
hopefully i get the vk sorted this week if i dont use it of swap it to get our vk going ill sell it too you pm me next week if i still got it ill sell it to you. if your still interested?
I really need a diff for a 6 cyc disk to disk would take a 3.08 v8 1 and get the said shaft shorted to fit.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
you dont want the diff as well ? haha dont think anyone wants 2.6 you in a hurry for the shaft?
hopefully i get the vk sorted this week if i dont use it of swap it to get our vk going ill sell it too you pm me next week if i still got it ill sell it to you. if your still interested?
I really need a diff for a 6 cyc disk to disk would take a 3.08 v8 1 and get the said shaft shorted to fit.

Just need the shaft, got a rear axle last week (10 bolt salisbury) and need a tailshaft to go between the trimatic and the diff. I've got a 6cyl manual drum brake tailshaft.

I'll pm you next week.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
borg warner
were the efi 6 s with disks on the back borg warner diffs?
is the yoke the same as vn?
sorry to bore you all with my stupidity.
cheers for ya help.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
ill sell it too you pm me next week if i still got it ill sell it to you. if your still interested?

Hey mate, PM'd you bout the tailshaft, you still got it and want to sell it to me?