Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Needing 2005 vz v6 auto wiring harness diagram for transmission

Brendonbeznoska

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 vz 6v auto Holden crewman
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get ahold of or buy a wiring harness diagram for transmission to a vz v6 crewman auto 2005 . The thing is stuck in limp mode all fult codes coming up as low voltage .

Appreciate any help as I am stuck driving around in an old partrol with no a/c

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Its in limp mode for a reason to protect your investment, get it looked at and fix it.

Brendonbeznoska

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 vz 6v auto Holden crewman
I am . And my auto electrion has asked me to see if I can track down a wiring harness diagram because mechanicis have said it's not the transmission I like the car I've looked after it but we had alot of rain fall and the poor thing has been through some water and afew mechanics have looked at it so far all saying it's electrical .

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Have you pulled the fault codes. That will tell you the story, called be your abs sensors they don't like water in them, are all your fluids full? Only thing that low be the O2 sensors and Abs sensors and transmission harness plugs. Maybe blow them dry and test.