Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Needing some help

danny97..02vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 vy commodore Berlina
Hi all struggling to find the issue I have an 02 vy commodore auto have changed all coils with brand new coil packs and put a new dfi on have put brand new spark plugs an spark leads aswel as a new fuel filter have also put a new tps sensor on and changed the maf sensor was stuttering before all this but the stuttering is getting worse but more when the car warms up all the spark leads are in the correct order could this be a faulty injector or fuel regulator ther my only 2 other options as I have done everything else I can think of even ran the injector cleaner though it but was only good for a day then went back to the stuttering any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
You should post this in the VY section to get replies...

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Can you tell us more on the issue.

When does the stuttering occur, on idle, part throttle, always happens or only when in drive? Any particular speeds or rpm?

You've changed most of the common items, but it could be loom or earthing issue.

Are there any codes logged?

danny97..02vy

Reaction score
Members Ride

danny97..02vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Can you tell us more on the issue.

When does the stuttering occur, on idle, part throttle, always happens or only when in drive? Any particular speeds or rpm?

You've changed most of the common items, but it could be loom or earthing issue.

Are there any codes logged?
It only happens when the car is warmed up when the car is cold drive perfect but once the heat reaches just under half way that's when the stuttering starts an it was only happening at 80 to 100 but now it does it at take of doesn't matter what speed I do once I try speed up it starts struggling almost like it's not getting enough fuel an there's also a water like sound coming from under the steering wheel