Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neighbour from hell.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Just follow these steps.

Contact council and complain about noise from animals, wandering animals, keep hassling them until they make a visit. Also contact police about any abuse etc. Do it enough they will come out. Might only take one plod visit to straighten him out.

Last resort, send a pm to Vic Cop and ask what he would advise.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
We've contacted the council and they won't do anything about the animals. We have to capture them and hold them until the Ranger comes out. I spoke to asset protection at Shire of Yarra Ranges and was pretty much told they can't do anything because it is a civil matter.

We're going to try mediation next but we're not hopeful it will help much. But we're hoping it'll at least draw the line in the sand. If it then goes further we can at least say we tried. Whilst I would absolutely love to pay this guy back, if moving his bloody wheelie bin 3 feet sends him into fits of rage, what is he going to be like when I do something genuinely to piss him off?

B

BXHD

well if he is crazy i wouldn't risk anything because he could get back at u through ur wife and kid :(

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Fence it off. Fence on your property. Big COncrete & Steel post that will stuff up his bobcat if he tangles with it.

its on your property you can do what you like with it. If he puts his bins on your property take them, there yours, and the council will charge him to replace them.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
So wait, he puts his bin in front of your property and goes skitz when you move it?

I bet he will pull out the 'its council property anyway so you have got nothing' line if you tell him to get farked over it.

If you can, try the spot light on his house at night. I did this and it worked for me. The guy I did it to came over and went off his brain at me, and I simply told him when he decided to cut his crap, the light goes off, and if I catch him on my property trying to damage my light, I'll have him in court.

Personally I would be tempted to torch the bin :)

The council won't do anything about the animals. If the ranger comes out, he will have them back in a day or two, same as if you take them to the pound.

Head games are the best.

Another one I thought of - is his number listed? If so give it to your mates, hand it out, scribble it in toilets etc etc.

Edit - do you have a video camera? If so, head out the front, stand on your property behind the council strip and start filming. When he sees you he will no doubt go mental and come over and try and make you stop. Instant evidence.

Video cameras used on asshole neighbours seem to make them go bugshit, as seen on ACA, Today Tonight......

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Fence it off. Fence on your property. Big COncrete & Steel post that will stuff up his bobcat if he tangles with it.

its on your property you can do what you like with it. If he puts his bins on your property take them, there yours, and the council will charge him to replace them.

It isn't my property that's the thing. The crossover and nature strip is council land. So I can't understand why the council say they can't do anything. Even though I paid to concrete the crossover, it is on council land therefore it is a council asset. Same as the nature strip. I can spend money planting it out but they then belong to the council. Hence why they have an asset protection division.

So wait, he puts his bin in front of your property and goes skitz when you move it?

I bet he will pull out the 'its council property anyway so you have got nothing' line if you tell him to get farked over it.

If you can, try the spot light on his house at night. I did this and it worked for me. The guy I did it to came over and went off his brain at me, and I simply told him when he decided to cut his crap, the light goes off, and if I catch him on my property trying to damage my light, I'll have him in court.

Personally I would be tempted to torch the bin :)

The council won't do anything about the animals. If the ranger comes out, he will have them back in a day or two, same as if you take them to the pound.

Head games are the best.

Another one I thought of - is his number listed? If so give it to your mates, hand it out, scribble it in toilets etc etc.

Yes moving his bin was the trigger that caused him to do the burnout. But he did it on the crossover not on our property! Spotlights won't work as there is no clear line of sight between out places. There are lots of trees in the way. They planted out their nature strip with tree ferns which blocks their vision which is why they drive across my nature strip. So the morons created the problem in the first place.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
give channel 9 ...A CURRENT AFFAIR ...ago they love neigbour disputes .put the prick on national tv

Acclaimed VS

cruising
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
If he did a burnout call up hoon hotline or whatever it's called and report him. Bonus if there is clear tread marks on the driveway, more evidence.

If you want things to end perhaps use this as a 'bargaining chip' with him before alerting the authorities.

vswags

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon exec S2
get a restraining order on him man. if he comes near you or your property he can be arrested.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
There are lots of trees in the way. They planted out their nature strip with tree ferns which blocks their vision which is why they drive across my nature strip. So the morons created the problem in the first place.

Can you put some pics up of the driveway/crossover, would love more of a visual to see what can be done.